shawneramone

pocketfisherman

stratos1966

thatmidwestguy

Should be getting a new motor this week. What's the entry fee? I should be able to make this one if some thieving a** holes don't steal another motor!

Entry fee is $50 per boat. This is a cartpper torney. TM only. NO gas motors and no full sized boats

That's in addition to the launch fee, so $60 all together. Split it with a partner and it's only $30 each. These toppers are good times where everyone is equal and on the same playing field as far as boats go. You should signup if you can "thatmidwestguy". Only one spot left!.

You've finally accepted the aircraft carriers

I forgot about those hybrid aircraft carriers Shawn. I guess I have. Very Happy

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:01 am

Forgot about the post so put Halo in as alt.What is a fullsize boat?14,15,16,17,18 ft.Where is the cut off?lmfao.Sorry don't want to start this s@#$t again just trying to be funny.
Anybody who has signed up just reminding you this is a cartopper event.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO GAS MOTORS ALLOWED ON LAKE WINTHROP.

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:11 pm

khaskins

Forgot about the post so put Halo in as alt.What is a fullsize boat?14,15,16,17,18 ft.Where is the cut off?lmfao.Sorry don't want to start this s@#$t again just trying to be funny.
Anybody who has signed up just reminding you this is a cartopper event.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO GAS MOTORS ALLOWED ON LAKE WINTHROP.

You should make sign up Scotty's job!

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:10 pm

Hahahaha,he was probably asleep too.If we get in that's cool if not that's cool too.A day off from the grind is always a refresher to work on things.

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:31 pm

can I be an alternate? Is this a team tourney??

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Are all the cartopper tourneys teams only?

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:45 pm

You can fish solo or with a partner, but the entry fee is still $50 either way. Will an additional $10 parking fee per vehicle for this event.

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:48 pm

Thanks

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:35 am

Just a heads up. A check went in the mail today for the parking fees. $10 x 10 = $100. Yo are responsible for the $10 now whether you fish this event or not if no one fills your spot if you bail out.

Thanks

Posted Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:28 pm

OK LISTEN UP THE PARKING PERMITS HAVE BEEN PAID FOR THERE ARE ONLY 10 THAT MEANS IF YOU AND YOUR PARTNER ARE COMING SEPARATELY YOU WILL NEED TO FIND A PLACE TO MEET AND LEAVE ONE VEHICLE BEHIND UNTIL THE EVENT IS OVER, ANY EXTRA VEHICLES WILL BE CHARGED 20$ BY THE RANGER WHO WILL BE THERE AT 8:30 AM

YOU CAN SPLIT THE PARKING FEE WITH YOUR PARTNER AND WE WILL COLLECT THE MONEY AT THE RAMP WHEN YOU REGISTER, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THIS EVENT COULD TAKE PLACE, THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION

Posted Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:30 pm

Poundtowns out good luck fellas. Glad to hand it over to Halo!

Posted Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:12 am

Halo is now in

Posted Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:50 pm

Sunday Sunday Sunday Go Fish

Posted Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:29 pm

COOL!!!!!

Posted Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:30 pm

Is it Sunday yet?

Posted Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:08 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links