Recently I was granted perma access to Lake Paradise in Monson, it's one of those lakes that is 100% surrounded by houses except for their community beach and you need to carry through someones yard. Only catch is it's no motor of any kind. With that being said, I like fishing with someone else more than by myself so, for any kayakers/canoers that are close to Monson area (it'd be exit 8 off pike most likely for most) or don't mind taking a drive for some fishing, I plan on fishing it til it's too cold for my liking. So I open up an invitation to anyone who wants to go when I go, there's only room for one truck to park, so we'd just have to meet up somewhere nearby and throw them in one truck. I work at Baystate Medical so I work only 3 days a week, so my next days off are 10/22, 10/25, 10/26, 10/29, 10/30 and 10/31. If any of those days end up being 50+ and less than 10mph winds I will be going. My biggest has only been 2 lbers, but you catch them nonstop. Last time I went I caught 14 bass, 4 pickeral, 1 yellow perch in less than an 1.5hr. I have no idea how deep it gets, my kayak is cheap and has nothing good with it. My friend has caught multiple 4-5lbers out of it and the "biggest" people claim is a 9lber outta it. So thats my little speech, if anyone wants to fish there someday with me just send me a PM or post or w/e.

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links