If this clip does not get you fired up up for a little kayak fishing, then you need to check your pulse... Surprised I also love the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI__DD85jUo

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:08 pm

That is an awesome video!!

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:28 pm

I wish I had a sick Yak like that guy Chad. I'd love to be able to stand up and fish from my boat. That's the one thing I don't like about Kayak fishing.

If anyone is interested that show usually runs on the NBC Sports network. I've seen in on Friday during the day.

btw, has anyone thrown out a potential date for the next Kayak tourney yet?

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:23 am

jjbagoose

I wish I had a sick Yak like that guy Chad. I'd love to be able to stand up and fish from my boat. That's the one thing I don't like about Kayak fishing.

If anyone is interested that show usually runs on the NBC Sports network. I've seen in on Friday during the day.

btw, has anyone thrown out a potential date for the next Kayak tourney yet?

Yeah being able to stand up was one of the big selling points for me when I bought my Pro Angler.
We are trying to nail down a location for the next kayak tournament and then johnny will set a date

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:01 pm

We can't wait Wink

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:41 pm

any one of you guys can start putting these together now that we have a formula
i just wanted to get them started for you guys, clearly my fat ass isn't getting in one of those things, lol

how about lake cochituate in natick, they have a car topper access that you don't have to pay for, the main ramp you have to pay to use the park.
the lot holds i'd say 10-15 cars easy. and plenty of water to be fished.

SUNDAY 08-12-12 6:30-12 OR 5:30- 11:00

I THINK 5:30-11 NICE EARLY BITE TO BE HAD AND YOU CAN GET OFF THE WATER BEFORE IT GETS TOO HOT

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:35 am

I'm in for Cochituate even if I have to drag my sorry a$$ out of bed at 4:30 to get there Very Happy

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:42 am

Id be able to do 8/12, I dont live too far so I can help set up, only issue here is boat traffic. There are some nice coves in there but it does get a lot of bass boats with big HP. On the bright side having it early enough hopefully not many people would be on the lake.

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:19 pm

yeah i wasn't really thinking of boat traffic, any other suggestions

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Would heards pond be too small? I know its one of your favorites. There is dug pond in Natick, just to keep it in that area, but biggest fish I ever pulled out of there was maybe 2 pounds and Ive fished there most of my life.

Canton Res may work as well. It really depends how big of a turn out we can get.

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:47 pm

yeah heards is too small, we'll come up with something

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:58 pm

Not sure I can make that date but would Dudley be an option?

That would keep it in that area.

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:08 pm

Dudley would work, but I was just thinking of areas that have not been fished by car topper or anything

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:19 pm

I am am not sure where everyone lives but up in my area there is Lake Attitash (Amesbury) and Chebacco lake (Hamilton)

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:13 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links