I spent the Summer,and now the Autumn studying up on Power Inverters---I LOVE THIS IDEA(The principals seem basic enough)here's my question: Are there motor companies that produce trolling motors that run on that same basic 115v we all run in our homes?Or is that how they all run and I'm just a chuckle-head...for anyone who knows inverters you'll will be able to tell right away what I'm thinking here and if it's possible---If so I'm gonna be JACKED UP---and if there are co's that do make them and it's JUNK APPLICATION ---I'd like t' know that too...

Posted Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:07 pm

This is the thread that 'caused me to bring the "Quickest way" thing to light..."the quickest way..."was born from a guy here a day or two prior who'd brought forth his thread about "GAS/Toppers...Um...guys...I was defending him because I was sick of the question myself and I hadn't even participated in one of these damn things ...IT COMES UP ALOT...In the end..I had the impression there were seperate "divisions" being that on the schedule(s) there's CLEARLY "divisons" I mis-understood that for a a plan born out of helping new-comers get on the water...in reality it was to expand the schedule...I GET THAT NOW...an apologize if you fellas thought I was "attacking"...I've brought up ALOT of "hairbrained schemes" to put some BIG SPIN on MAFF...seems all but happy times to you guys so thats cool...as a muscian...I think LIGHTS AND FIREWORKS OFF THE BOWS at launch time...a NATIONAL ANTHEM<hendrix> A CANNON BLAST<for our fore-fathers) AN AMERICAN FLAG THE SIZE OF A BUILDING & YES A CHARGING STATION...you're ALL thinking SMALL guys...and if you guys were REALLY SMART you'd have figured out that Evan owns a RESTARAUNT and should CLEARLY me TheMAAFMunchTruck...derrrr...c'mon guys seriously...some of you have met and talked with me ..."Dave from Wista is nuts"...gets me MORE FUELED hahahahahahaha-Now that I know I can run my NEW BOAT in ANY water you guys have ...GAS TOPPER IT IS hahahahahahahahaha

Posted Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:28 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links