shawneramone

never assume anything it makes and ass out of you

Thanks Felix Unger!!!

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:56 am

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:32 pm

NOw i've seen it all! A Felix Unger trailer on a Bass fishing forum. HOLY CRAP!! That's some funny stuff right there, Stratsizzle. How did you remember that!!!!!! OH Man thats awsome! I forgot how much I liked the odd couple. Makes me think of Taxi when Jim Went for his Licence "Slow Down"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvn-tBeLpCk

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:21 pm

LMAO Stratos you are as old as dirt!!!!! But that was funny

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:46 pm

I beleive Rich is right regarding the suspend dots if you get caught with them you could face a fine.
Do yourself a favor buy a couple MB Vision 110's and after you fish with them for a while then make the decision if you want to spend money buying more of them. I hate JB's and I own a pile of LC and MB and the only one I will fish with is the 110 so IMO if you like to throw the jerkbait then Mega Bass is the best one to throw period.

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:27 pm

madkate88

I beleive Rich is right regarding the suspend dots if you get caught with them you could face a fine.
Do yourself a favor buy a couple MB Vision 110's and after you fish with them for a while then make the decision if you want to spend money buying more of them. I hate JB's and I own a pile of LC and MB and the only one I will fish with is the 110 so IMO if you like to throw the jerkbait then Mega Bass is the best one to throw period.

I throw both too and I think I'm more on the LC side. I have a love hate with MB they are great if the don't break but they are a bit dainty.

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:01 pm

lucky craft is the way to go!! i've never had an issue since i started using i never wanted to shell out the extra money but i decided to try it because my buddy will only throw them and he has beaten me hands down a few time when we were both using jerk baits i was using a different brand they just have so much better action and the way they suspend is awesome! go with the lucky craft perch color you wont be disappointed!!

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Small tip....I have for years been making stick baits suspend by using coiled solder and wrap it a few wraps around the trebble hooks. Yes it was lead, but now you can purchase lead free solder. Give it a try, the amount you wrap will dertimine the depth.

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:32 pm

yea ive heard about doing that does it throw off the ability to cast them at all?

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:53 pm

No they actually cast better....Just start with a couple of wraps then go from there

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:01 pm

really im gonna have to try that out!

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:26 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links