i will be fishing a tournament on lake congamond on the 15th and have never been there before. this is the most important tournament i have all year and any information regarding lures and spots will be greatly appreciated

Posted Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:19 pm

Sorry I have not had the chance to fish Congamong. I'm sure some of these guys may have though.

Guys, Max is an up and coming angler that competes in the the youth division for the TBF/FLW. Let's help him out!

Posted Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:58 am

It's been a couple to years since I have fished there. Lets see what I can remember. If you follow the river to the right of the ramp you end up in a deep, clear cove. I broke a big fish off back there, caught a couple of good ones in there too. If you follow the lake to the left, you will eventually come to a bridge that you go under into another pond. The tournaments I fished there, that pond is where the winning weights came from. The whole lake itself is fairly clear, with the clearest water in the cove right of the ramp. There is a 7 mph speed limit until 10am, we'll the last time I was there anyway. Oh btw, the kid in the red stratos shirt in your avatar pic is a friend of mine.👍

Posted Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:09 pm

thanks and jason will be taking us out in the state championship hes a great guy and a great fisherman

Posted Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:54 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links