first...great reference Jimmy ma man..."Wista"...cracks me up...you n I share similar luck...as I've told you...I'll make sure Kay takes care of it all until I'm ready t' go...she'll keep me a folder and pin it to my sweater as I don my hockey helmet(similar to Dan's with ALOT MORE SCUFS) to board the the little yellow school bus...tell your kids ...it doesn't pay to be THIS BURNT hahahaha she'll say did you remember call so n so...and I go "Who"...I know who she's talkin about or whatever...It's a technique I use hahahaha..I'm not OZZY burnt ...more Kieth Richards burnt..but I definitely FORGET S*** no doubt -Thanks again !

basshunter62

dave also they are all buisnness at the enviormental boat reg building in boston i,m not shure if you hav anything around wista. but make shure you bring any reciepts for your trolling motor to show the size thrust just in case they want to be a pain AND also dont forget to bring a pencil stencil of the hull ID number. my advice bring every thing bill of sale exc. theres nothing worse then making a second trip when 1 will do
good luck see ya on the water

Posted Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:13 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links