pocketfisherman

Well said, but some will give their opinions and if you in any way shape or for disagree, you are in for a fight. Smile

No way! Not at all i totally disagree! you always try to stir the pot for no reason

Haha lets have a rib cookout soon! I miss northshore.

Posted Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:09 pm

Yeah but you'd have to show up too for it to work, LOL! Oh that was funny, c.mon Very Happy I'm just kidding Rob, I know you had a bunch of big boat issues. Good to see you doing the kayak circuit though. I wouldn't mind riding in one of those chairs between two pontoon style one-man boats. Those look fun. Maybe someday.

Posted Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:40 pm

pocketfisherman

Yeah but you'd have to show up too for it to work, LOL! Oh that was funny, c.mon Very Happy I'm just kidding Rob, I know you had a bunch of big boat issues. Good to see you doing the kayak circuit though. I wouldn't mind riding in one of those chairs between two pontoon style one-man boats. Those look fun. Maybe someday.

touche! haha i had boat problems, truck problems, and personal problems the spring was hell for me. BUT the big boat has an appointment to get the carb fixed. although i did pick up an 8hp for my 12ft v-hull. i just need a job so i can have money to fish the T's. But for real we should hook up and do some fishing soon.

Posted Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:53 am

I feel ya on the job thing. I was laid off after 25 years in Public Safety 2 weeks ago on my birthday. Needless to say I'll remember that one! Only bonus is I've been fishing alot more, but gotta get a job soon. Severance pay is gonna run out. No worries, I'll just fish until then ! Cool

Posted Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:02 am

Sorry to hear about the job Roger. Hopefully there will be a silver lining in that cloud. But in the meantime, FISH!

Posted Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:58 am

samf

pocketfisherman

Well said, but some will give their opinions and if you in any way shape or for disagree, you are in for a fight. Smile

Wallum Lake

ive seen some pigs in there. saw a bass cruising that was atleast 9-10 lbs biggest bass ive ever seen in mass

Posted Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:18 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links