I was thinking of going out and trying my luck after work this afternoon.

After all this rain and the relatively cool temps do you think the fishing will be OK?

Should I wait until it warms up this weekend?

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:49 am

Rubbed the side of the tackle bag and the bass genie came out. Fishing is a 5 on a 1-10 scale. You will catch a fish. Good luck.

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:08 am

muffinman

Rubbed the side of the tackle bag and the bass genie came out. Fishing is a 5 on a 1-10 scale. You will catch a fish. Good luck.

Oh sweet, thanks.

Does the genie provide lbs and oz? Smile

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:12 am

the bass genie, lol.

I think the fishing will be slow with the high water levels and cool temps, but hey, anytime fishing is better than working or house work, etc. Smile

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:17 am

I've been doing well with jerkbaits all week. Good luck, tight lines!

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:04 am

I fished 3 hours yesterday and only got a couple 2 pounders on the frog...and NO pickerel Wink

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:41 am

bloomagoo

I fished 3 hours yesterday and only got a couple 2 pounders on the frog...and NO pickerel Wink

A couple of two pounds sounds pretty good.

I just got a pair of those fish grippers you recommended so I'm ready for the picks Smile

I figured you would make a reference to the fishing will be better tomorrow AM Wink

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:53 am

I'll probably go out for the late afternoon/evening. Will post up a report if anything i catch is picture worthy.

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:19 am

Went out for a couple of hrs this a.m. It was slow Exclamation Water levels are way up and the water temp has dropped a few degrees. It will take a day or 2 for the fish to adjust.

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:03 pm

it will probably be slower with a big temperature drop and bright sun but sometimes you just need to force feed them with a reaction strike. fish accordingly with the changing weather.

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:07 pm

samf

it will probably be slower with a big temperature drop and bright sun but sometimes you just need to force feed them with a reaction strike. fish accordingly with the changing weather.

Stop pushing the cranks

Posted Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:24 am

you said crank. tough conditions today. had to dredge a few up to get em after a brief morning flurry. crankbait FTW.

Posted Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:05 pm

went out this morning, caught a couple small ones, that's it

Posted Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:03 pm

Was out myself and bites were far and few. Really had to work for some of the bites and casting back to the same spots 3+ times. No bass over 5lb

Posted Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:05 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links