as soon as they come out - 2 weeks before the end of the year. My wife gets it for me for Christmas

Posted Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:46 pm

have a bad day riverrat?
feel better, now?
i agee about retailers not being behind the 8-ball. problem is, they make people managers of department that they know noting about and expect them to sell products they know nothing about. even stores like Dick's did not start doing something about the elad ban til after the 1st of Jan even tho this law was passed in 2010. they did have some non-lead weights , but not many. they have now removed all of their lead that has ben banned. they do still have a few lead jigs left. as of yet, they have not gotten in any non-lead jigs.
Sports Authority has nothing. years ago, when i worked there, TSA had a great fishing dept. a dept that used to be 7 aisles plus counter space has dwindled to 15x15 foot area

Posted Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:04 pm

The only way this 'event' could've been better???...If Dave from D&G Baits had ACTUALLY been wearing a Walmart Smock behind the counter...he loses 1000-1500$(dave's estimate) a year in that stupid little fee they used to give guys like him...kinda like when Hank Hill works the propane department at Mega-Lo-Mart....and I use this comically...but.in all seriousness,NO-ONE would buy a car from a propane salesman ...right?

Posted Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:53 am

Got mine last week. Can't wait to get out.

Posted Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Renewed today! Go Fish

Posted Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:05 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links