i just dont like to be called a moron for a simple question

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:27 pm

jwhite1992

No one called you a moron..but you have to admit it is disrespectful to all anglers who fish legally to think that you or your friend should be above the same laws we all abide by.

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:11 pm

blackstonecarp

jwhite1992

No one called you a moron..but you have to admit it is disrespectful to all anglers who fish legally to think that you or your friend should be above the same laws we all abide by.

And please don't drive over the speed limit because it's disrespectful to my grandmother who always drives 10 mph under it Smile

In all seriousness, The guy just asked a question (albeit not a great one for the intended audience) but it would have been nice to have seen a better initial response.

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:25 pm

hire more game Wardens to catch these clowns taking home buckets of fish we need to protect our fisheries or we will lose them!

AMEN - i was last week on shore for the first time in years and it just hurt me seeing all teh crambodians filling the bucket with shiner sized fish - without license

i got one for every year - sucked when u need to go to the store and have 29 in cash but now its as easy as pie (3.14)

and yes i got caught once with unregistered boat and no license - 200 $ poorer - some lessons smarter

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:27 pm

jjbagoose

blackstonecarp

jwhite1992

And please don't drive over the speed limit because it's disrespectful to my grandmother who always drives 10 mph under it Smile

In all seriousness, The guy just asked a question (albeit not a great one for the intended audience) but it would have been nice to have seen a better initial response.

Actually the initial 2 response were quite polite and informative. It wasn't till after that that people told him their opinions.

That being said it is like lying..a little one here, a little one there..no one gets hurt right?

How many people die every year in auto accidents? By your logic though it should be ok to choose to drive drunk or speed or whatever..long as it is minor laws and no one gets hurt, feel free to break em. If a rule is inconvenient for you just ignore it..even though the lost revenue could help better the exact thing your trying to exploit.

The laws are there for a reason, and sadly the government spends the little amounts of money it does have on the wrong things instead of focusing on building its interior and enforcing existing regulations and laws.

I know some people will bring up some of the stupid laws in the books..and I agree some need changing, but the way to do it is work within the system to change the laws in question rather then simply ignore them and hope you don't get caught.

Take it how you will, but people who break these small laws only do it because they are selfish and don't believe they should have to give a crap about anything but themselves.

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:34 pm

blackstonecarp

Take it how you will, but people who break these small laws only do it because they are selfish and don't believe they should have to give a crap about anything but themselves.

So you never break a small law like going a couple of miles over the speed limit once in a while? You just seek to change the speed limit on that road?

I'm confused. All I was trying to say was that there were better ways to respond instead of referring to his post a moronic nonsense.

And obviously driving drunk is a much different offense IMO.

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:02 pm

[quote="jjbagoose"

I'm confused. All I was trying to say was that there were better ways to respond instead of referring to his post as moronic nonsense.[/quote]

It is what it is Exclamation When you post questions like that on a public forum that's what it is Exclamation If you want to do something that you shouldn't be doing then discretion is advised Exclamation jwhite, Boo Hoo, you need to thicken up your skin a little Exclamation Laughing

Posted Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:47 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links