Took a ride Thurday night,figured I would try a new pond. Got to the ramp and found the ramp locked with a gate and signs posting private property. As I was leaving, a man and his dog walking in the street answered my question. The person living next door to the ramp found his property line was wrong and he owned the ramp. Apparently, there were many issues with people not being respectful and he gated it. I thought I would pass this on so no one travels to become dissapointed.

Posted Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Yeah it's been that way since last year. If you have a cartopper you can drive down the powerlines on the opposite shoreline and put in there.

Posted Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:36 pm

UPDATE!! if your at the gate with your passenger window to the gate stay right on Shangri La Boulevard then bear right onto Sunset Boulevard, pass the first street on the right (Shamrock Circle) stay on Sunset Boulevard it takes a hard right as soon as you make the right there is a short dirt road on the right that leads to a rather large make shift beach you can launch from, its is NOT PRIVATE PROPERTY and full size Bass Boats can launch from there with ease, My buddy and I put his 19 foot Cajun in there with absolutely no trouble what so ever, there was 3 other trucks and trailers down there, you DO NEED 4 wheel drive because it is all packed sand, but none the less an easy launch

Heres the link to the intersection of Sunset Boulevard and Peaceful Lane its a google maps link when it comes up switch to Satellite View and zoom in the beach is in the 6 O'clock position on the bend in Sunset Boulevard

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Sunset+Boulevard+and+Peaceful+Lane+Wareham+Mass&hl=en&sll=41.792721,-70.642068&sspn=0.002712,0.006856&z=15

Hope this helps

Posted Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:06 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links