Posted Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Posted Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:07 pm

thanks to all that put effort into making these happen, thanks to all that participated. thanks k-man for cheering us on, Glen and I had a lot of fun this year, we'll se ya all next year

Posted Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:08 pm

gifthorse

thanks to all that put effort into making these happen, thanks to all that participated. thanks k-man for cheering us on, Glen and I had a lot of fun this year, we'll se ya all next year

Put you're shirt on you're getting a sunburn,hahaha.

I enjoyed fishing with all of you this year.It's tough to do both trails with work and the early hours.I'm not sure what I'll do next year but I will fish a few.Happy trails and tight lines to all.

Posted Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:15 pm

Nice job Rich and Tony!

Posted Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:06 pm

yea thanx so much guys for puttin these on. i had so much fun.
rich what time of day did u start gettin fish? did any one get any topwater bites that day?

Posted Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:12 pm

Nice pics Kenny! Hopefully we get to fish a few more tourneys next year. We'll see how things go.

Posted Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:47 pm

fishermanmike

rich what time of day did u start gettin fish? did any one get any topwater bites that day?

Tony missed 3 big fish on Buzzbaits in the fog. Giant toilet bowl flushes but no hookups.They tried to kill it but never got the whole bait. I had a couple followers on swimbaits right back to the boat but then would not commit. We got 1 fish in the 1st hour, then another, the lunker in the 2nd hour, then nothing till after 11. We left the river about 10 and did a lap in the main lake and got nothing so we went back in the river about 11:30. We got 1 here and one there and then finally got our 5th about 1:30 and then the bite seemed to turn on from 1:30 till 3. WE caught another 4 or 5 between 1:30 and 3, each one culling out a smaller fish.

Posted Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:15 pm

stratos1966

fishermanmike

Tony missed 3 big fish on Buzzbaits in the fog. Giant toilet bowl flushes but no hookups.They tried to kill it but never got the whole bait. I had a couple followers on swimbaits right back to the boat but then would not commit. We got 1 fish in the 1st hour, then another, the lunker in the 2nd hour, then nothing till after 11. We left the river about 10 and did a lap in the main lake and got nothing so we went back in the river about 11:30. We got 1 here and one there and then finally got our 5th about 1:30 and then the bite seemed to turn on from 1:30 till 3. WE caught another 4 or 5 between 1:30 and 3, each one culling out a smaller fish.

do you guys use stinger hooks on the buzzbaits? it was real frustrating for us trying to punch in all that s*** up river with my 55lb. thrust. i think i need to get one of those 80s you have. what do you guys use the one on the back for?

Posted Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:23 am

fishermanmike

stratos1966

fishermanmike

do you guys use stinger hooks on the buzzbaits? it was real frustrating for us trying to punch in all that s*** up river with my 55lb. thrust. i think i need to get one of those 80s you have. what do you guys use the one on the back for?

Yeah we had trailer hooks. The fish where knocking it out of the water. One fish knocked it out of the water and messed it all up, tony was reeling it in to cast again, the fish wacked it again. 24v tm helps a lot. The one in the back is used to get from point A to point B... long runs

Posted Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:16 pm

stratos1966

fishermanmike

stratos1966

fishermanmike

Yeah we had trailer hooks. The fish where knocking it out of the water. One fish knocked it out of the water and messed it all up, tony was reeling it in to cast again, the fish wacked it again. 24v tm helps a lot. The one in the back is used to get from point A to point B... long runs

is that because it uses less battery?

Posted Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:05 pm

With 2 batteries you get longer life. I can go 8, 9 hours on 70% with no noticeable drop in thrust.... yes I said thrust. Plus the 80lbs of thrust just blasts through the thickest of weeds. When you add 55lbs onto the back we can get on plane

Posted Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:26 pm

T win Congrats Rich + Tony.
There's BIGINS in that place.

Posted Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:18 pm

stratos1966

With 2 batteries you get longer life. I can go 8, 9 hours on 70% with no noticeable drop in thrust.... yes I said thrust. Plus the 80lbs of thrust just blasts through the thickest of weeds. When you add 55lbs onto the back we can get on plane

so if u have both of them going does that speed you up going from spot to spot in open water?

Posted Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:19 am

fishermanmike

stratos1966

so if u have both of them going does that speed you up going from spot to spot in open water?

You can ski behind it. He's officially a woo hooer. Sick em Sinista

Posted Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:27 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links