I found a couple online I really liked, thought I'd share them and see if you have any favorites.

"...Maybe your stature as a fisherman isn't determined by how big a fish you catch, but by how small a fish you can catch without being disappointed..." (paraphrased)

By: John Gierach

“Many men go fishing their entire lives without knowing it is not fish they are after.”
Henry David Thoreau

Posted Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:04 am

I've seen that one from Thoreau before and like it

Posted Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:20 am

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Steven Wright

Posted Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:46 am

johnnybag-a-bass

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Steven Wright

That's a great quote. Lol. I love him. I've been meeting him at the airport for over 16 years. I can not see him for a year and the next time I see him he'll ask about something that we talked about before. Great guy. He doesn't shake hands. He sticks out his elbow if you try to shake. I stopped shaking his elbow and now stick my elbow out.

Posted Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:03 am

" Son" Roland Martin

Posted Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:03 am

GET THE NET

HOOKSETS ARE FREE

SET THE HOOK AND PLAY GOALIE

Posted Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:17 am

jbigun

HOOKSETS ARE FREE

Love that one. It's true most of the time. Unless you set into a submerged log. Then you're screwed lol

Posted Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:20 am

Some fishing phares that I hate are:

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

Fishing the moment

Swinging for the fences

I can't stand these, and will buzz anyone's head with a crankbait if I hear them.

Posted Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:24 pm

i fish with a buddy of mine and after a whole day in the sun and no fish i was sometimes close to sink him in the charles- his favorite qutotes

- dead wobbler on the water song

- oh baby we got milked (1000x per hour_)

Posted Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:27 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links