sinista

kizel13

Johnny im down to go for some adult beverages after the show

I understand the beverage part but which one of you is the adult? LMAO!

We dont have to be adults to pretend we are.

Posted Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:09 pm

i cant wait for this i never went to one at the centrum before ( yeah i still cll it the centrum) ill definately be there saturday or sunday guess it depends which day most of you guys are going

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:56 am

i hope to make it out there for a maff get together if nothing else.

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:57 am

Likewise Sam...just getting together with the MAFFer's and supporting Jay and company is a good enough reason for me. When it comes to fishing gear, I tend to have little control on my spending habits...I'm sure something will come back to good old Boone!

I'll probably be there Sunday as it looks like I'll be working Saturday. What are the hours of operation for the event?

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:04 pm

All I see on the Calendar of events is the Boat and RV show. Is that one in the same as we are talking about here?

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:15 pm

i dont think so cause i saw the billboard for the fishing expo today on my way into work. its right as you get onto 290 from grafton street there is a big billboard with a fish on it and it says fishing expo feb 8-10

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:36 pm

oh god charlie moore is gonna be there lol. i like the tv show and all but the guy never catches anything over a pound or two , i wont say he is a prick like most people say about him cause i just blame his attitude on massachusetts lol! we are all massholes. i do like the looks of huntin chick rebecca wolfe though and you bet my ass will be all up over her sh1t hahahaa.

Posted Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:23 pm

I was thinking Sunday too, I'm planning on being there early so I can go to unos for beers!

Posted Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:20 am

I'll actually be there saturday around one, if you want the real autographs.

Posted Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:42 pm

going with my father in law on saturday.

Posted Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:51 pm

im defiantly gonna be trying to find a ride up there at some point during the weekend!!

Posted Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:14 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

I'll actually be there saturday around one, if you want the real autographs.

Team Northshore will be there around that time Johnny. See you then!

Posted Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 pm

Awesome!

Posted Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:13 pm

I'll see what can do to make it on Saturday around that time. I'd like to shoot the s*** with you guys if possible.

Posted Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:13 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links