It's been a while since I've been on, though I've have had a chance to touch base with some of you.

I've been busting my tail late nights and early mornings working on the EZ Angler website (www.ezangler.com). The site launched in late June.

I believe the site shows potential with 7,000 anglers so far visiting, but it would be great to have your thoughts how it can be made better, especially since I am proud to tout the fact that it's published in Mass. It is truly a work in progress. I would like to improve upon the articles for sure with more insightful pieces and welcome any of you to contribute.

But I do need your help...
What do you like (beyond the ladies)

What could make it better

What topics should be covered

What would you expect from site that tries to differentiate itself from others in the market and make it fun educational and entertaining.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks and tight lines all...Brent

Posted Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Nice

Posted Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:01 pm

How about some fish stories. I mean real ones and have the angler let everbody know where and how they where caught,lure,time of day you know spread the word on hot sites. No more secrets spots

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:37 am

nice site and girls lol.

unfortunately once word spread about hot spots, those places get crushed and the fish get lockjaw and everyone goes there. Evil or Very Mad

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:15 pm

samf

nice site and girls lol.

unfortunately once word spread about hot spots, those places get crushed and the fish get lockjaw.

Coming from the EZ ANGLER site itself.

LOL and that is exactly why honey holes are kept secret!!

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:25 pm

LOL

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:34 pm

lunkerhunter2366

samf

nice site and girls lol.

unfortunately once word spread about hot spots, those places get crushed and the fish get lockjaw.

Coming from the EZ ANGLER site itself.

LOL and that is exactly why honey holes are kept secret!!

Is that Foster's?

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:52 pm

probably boone or dudley.

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:03 pm

so many good placed blown up

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:03 pm

Boone is a magnet. Fished there for 8 hours this weekend. 1 keeper largemouth.

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:43 pm

Read the kayak tournament report from Saturday at Boon, absolute crap results.

Posted Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:57 am

Sharing hot spots is a great idea! and something that I hoped might happen over time.

However, we all realize the challenge, especially when are asked to share out own favorites outside our circle of friends. Lake reports are good and because I know folks are well guarded I have taken for now, an alternative route and asked fishing guides, as a free way to promote their business to talk about the waters they provide guide service. At least we get a bit of first hand knowledge about some of the waters, what's in them, peek times and what to throw. I am working on another possibility involving tournament organizers.... which if works out will be revealed later.

I am wide open to other ideas on this. It all really boils down to contributions by readers who want to share. I go out of my way to try and get articles in EZ Angler so that we can learn from each other from all different skill levels and regions of the US.

A real head scratcher indeed. Thanks for the feedback !!!!!!!!! Cool

Posted Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:56 am

Some advice. I am at work and any pics of the ladies that might be NSFW will prevent me from opening your site. I am on 2 other Mass fishing sites.. MAFF and NEF. MAFF is not blocked while NEF is blocked because of their "hangout" section"

Posted Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:21 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links