Real fantasy fishing, not picking which one of you losers will win at Billington Sea. However, that may be fun as well!

Its free, just create an account here, (www.bassmasterfantasy.com ) and pick an angler from each of the 5 buckets. 9 Tournaments for the year starting off with the Classic in a couple of weeks. I created a group called MAFF, just search for it after you create your entry. Follow me as I win the grand prize this year!

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:35 am

Great idea. FLW has a great fantasy fishing program too. I follow pro fishing more than the NFL, MLB, etc. as sad as that may sound. You are going to have some competition my friend.

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:39 am

[quote="thelucky"]Real fantasy fishing, not picking which one of you losers will win at Billington Sea. However, that may be fun as well!
quote]

I like this guy. Don't knock the MAFF trail though - its the big leagues these days. Just look at all the sponsors my boy Neil is racking up! Laughing Laughing

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:41 am

jbigun

Great idea. FLW has a great fantasy fishing program too. I follow pro fishing more than the NFL, MLB, etc. as sad as that may sound. You are going to have some competition my friend.

same here. also, some great anglers here even though it's not a "real" trail. a lot of guys fishing for the fun aspect of it.

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:32 am

I'm in under johnnybagabass, good luck all. i got this

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:18 pm

The dude from Zimbabwe is a sleeper.

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:43 pm

Just checked and miraculously I picked the classic winner!

I wish Bassmaster had a way that we could not find out who one the classic so that when it makes TV a week later I don't already know who won.

My biggest complaint about the sport.

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 am

jjbagoose

Just checked and miraculously I picked the classic winner!

I wish Bassmaster had a way that we could not find out who one the classic so that when it makes TV a week later I don't already know who won.

My biggest complaint about the sport.

Nice pick with Pace. He wasn't even remotely on my radar.

That is the problem with fishing as a sport. Impossible to show it live. Which is really killing it in trying to grow the sport. At least ESPN pumps out the classic in a week. The regular Elite events usually air a couple weeks after. Maybe some day in the future we will be able to watch the Classic in Largemouth Bass Stadium.

FYI, the lake record at Grand was caught on Sunday. Came in at 12lbs. http://www.fishhound.com/article/new-grand-lake-record-largemouth

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:41 am

thelucky

That is the problem with fishing as a sport. Impossible to show it live. Which is really killing it in trying to grow the sport. At least ESPN pumps out the classic in a week. The regular Elite events usually air a couple weeks after. Maybe some day in the future we will be able to watch the Classic in Largemouth Bass Stadium.

Yea, I enjoy watching the events but if I find one where I don't know the winner beforehand it is SO much better

thelucky

FYI, the lake record at Grand was caught on Sunday. Came in at 12lbs. http://www.fishhound.com/article/new-grand-lake-record-largemouth

That's a beautiful fish.

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:54 am

Thats why I enjoy MLF so much. They keep the results secret until they air the finals.

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:42 pm

thelucky

Thats why I enjoy MLF so much. They keep the results secret until they air the finals.

I need to check out MLF. I've heard a lot about it but I don't the outdoor channel or whatever channel it's on.

I know it's on iTunes thought. I might have to take the plunge.

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:05 pm

thelucky

I prefer MILF myself! Couldn't resist Laughing

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:13 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links