Hoping someone can help. I seem to be having a tracking or positioning problem with my lowrance. last time out, I was running along the shore physically but on the gps screen, i was going thru the woods. I have looked at the manual, nothing. I have looked for something on the unit to calibrate it and when using my smart phone with gps and the lowrance next to each other, it right on. Anyone experience the same?

Posted Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:08 pm

have you tried it somewhere else? i had a similar issue and it just took a while to calibrate. try it in your backyard or whatever. also, there are some advanced settings in there about the different satellites or whatever that are being used for the position. take a look to see what's on or off. i forget where this was exactly and what should be on or off but it might be worth looking into that.

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:18 am

Thanks Sam! I am going out tomorrow with one of my best friends for 42 years and he isn't really into fishing like me so, I intend to play around with those setings that you speak of while he is fishing.

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:18 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links