stratos1966

I knew you were joking. I was not sure if Shawn was asking a ligit question or not. I shoulf have known better.

LOL I was joking with a touch of curiosity. We don't have a lot of quakes but maybe someone has heard something about the fish out west. Like if an earth quake rumbled through California and it jostled all the crayfish out from their hiding places and the bass went nuts but mostly joking and trying to get a good funny thread going

Posted Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:18 am

shawneramone

stratos1966

I knew you were joking. I was not sure if Shawn was asking a ligit question or not. I shoulf have known better.

LOL I was joking with a touch of curiosity. We don't have a lot of quakes but maybe someone has heard something about the fish out west. Like if an earth quake rumbled through California and it jostled all the crayfish out from their hiding places and the bass went nuts but mostly joking and trying to get a good funny thread going

Shawn, I was thinking the same thing and was going to post it as well. You just beat me to the punch kid!

Posted Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:57 pm

shawneramone

Ya right Kman. You just slipped and gave out the biggest tip of your life. Now I just have to figure out a way to cause earthquakes and I'll be set for life

you said tip

Posted Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:20 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links