I sent two Abu Garcia Revo winch reels to Neil to test out his reel service. I fished these reels extremely hard for 3 seasons. They got used almost every weekend and a lot of this use was full days of deep cranking or flipping heavy cover. Never cleaned them once, to say they were abused would be an understatement. Long story short, I got the reels out on the water today after having Neil service and supertune them and was blown away. I have never been able to cast a jerkbait so far in my life. The reels came back way better than new and what was even more impressive was I had old fluoro on the reel with tons of memory. I was so impressed with Neil's attention to detail and customer service (sending me pics throughout the process and quick turnaround time) I decided to send him 12 more reels.

Thanks for bringing my reels back to life Neil! Anyone considering Neil's service, I highly recommend you give him a try. You won't be disappointed!

On another note, got my bass boat out on the water today for the first trip of the season. Been busy working on a deck extension and getting the new electronics installed. Special thanks to Dan (bang bang) for all of the advice on the install and jcotier for the help doing the work.

Caught a pretty nice limit considering the conditions today on Maspenock. Felt good to be on the water!!!

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:39 pm

i'm sold. i'll send all my reels to him in the off season. nice job on the water too.

Posted Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:31 am

Nice write up Joe.

Posted Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:01 am

Couldnt believe it. I was throwing the same size JB on a brand new Daiwa Lexa and on lighter line. Still no comparison. An easy cast now goes further than when youd normally haul off.

Posted Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:19 am

Thanks Joey , I really appreciate it, let me know how you like the other 12 reel I just sent back to you

Posted Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:45 am

Neil (probably a stupid question)I have a couple of older Stradics do you do spinning reels as well as baitcasters

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:04 am

madkate88

Neil (probably a stupid question)I have a couple of older Stradics do you do spinning reels as well as baitcasters

Yes I do messaging you now

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:37 am

Sent you a pm

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:26 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links