muskiebigfish

when it was slow on the Ice one day, we took a Moutain Dew bottle and tied mono to it with a dead shinner, Laughed our Balls off for an hour or so.

Thats pissah kudos haha

Posted Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Ive flown a Portuguese Kite a few dozen times in my life...don't know what a Portuguese Kite is ? ......I'm glad you asked its what happens when you are top water fishing big plugs for bluefish on the blitz and a seagull grabs the plug mistaking it for a baitfish , pretty good time

Posted Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:05 pm

When i was a kid my dad caught a pelican while surf fishing in Fla....my old man threw a towel over it and tried to unhook it.....he never was the sharpest tool in the shed.

Posted Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:37 am

bassinbrooksy

lmao @ johnny i wanted to punchher in the stomach and kick her in the cunt but i excercised extreme self control, some people dont understand fishing eticut ( dont crowd my spot ! ) she actually was kind of shocked at it too and she did ask me what the hell i was thinking so i told her i thought i was fishing but then you showed up lol. she told me i was a stupid a***** that needs to pay more attention to my surroundings yada yada yada so i told her she was a dumb cunt and then got in my car and left. it was not a friendly or civilized encounter to say the least lol. i did feel bad about what happened but its not even close to my fault, she attracted them to a spot where i had already been for a half hour and then the dumb ass flew into my line in mid air so its not like i was aiming for it. sh1t happens

I agree that the lady is a dumb C*** and you were totally in the right. However by getting into an argument with her and calling her names you are not helping the cause of our sport. It only takes a few complaints before they shut down bodies of water to the public. I'm not trying to get on you about this but it is a very big issue. Maybe you could have informed her about what feeding the ducks really does. How it pretty much makes them reliable on humans for food and how they will die when they can't forage for there own food as they never learn how. Basically just try to be a little bit more of an ambasador for our sport. Sometimes it goes a long way.

Posted Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:17 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links