Hey I am looking to sell some extra crankbaits I have that haven't got much use. Message me best offer if you're interested. The crankbaits come with the waterproof plano box and everything in the pictures. I also have a large assortment of soft plastics that could be purchased if you want the crankbaits. Thanks everyone.
[/url]

Posted Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Just when I started to feel like I've been buying to much tackle. You come along and make me feel better. Laughing

Thanks!

Posted Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:56 pm

Haha you're welcome Stump. Realized I have so much stuff that just doesn't go to use.

Posted Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:08 pm

im intereseted in the soft plastics

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:59 am

Me and a buddy of mine came in second place in a night fishing bass tournament on Lake Pleasant in Arizona. The tournament was sponsored by one of the local sports stores and prizes were grab bags a fishing tackle. He took the trophy and we split the bag of gear. I got some of the most ugly fishing tackle known to mankind. Must have been all the stuff they couldn't sell. Really??? Bubblegum pink crankbaits??? I sold most of it because I never would use it. It sure is easy to accumulate the stuff. I am just getting back into it and know that soon, I will have too much stuff too....

Posted Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:16 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links