what tournaments are these? and how can i enter them?

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:35 pm

you need a full size bass rig and boat liability ins.....5 fish limit...fish alone or with a partner....$50 a boat...$10 lunker....you can email me at dwojo@hotmail.com for more info

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Are these tourneys worth joining? I wanna expand to different tournaments now that im gonna be fishing out of a real bass fishing setup and neil tells me about these all the time and has bothing but good things to say

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:18 am

kizel13

Are these tourneys worth joining? I wanna expand to different tournaments now that im gonna be fishing out of a real bass fishing setup and neil tells me about these all the time and has bothing but good things to say

VERY well run T's, Dave does a great job and a bunch of good people/ fishermen. You won't be disappointed.

Very Happy

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:27 am

kizel13

Rob if you for a full size insured boat ill try a couple out with you.

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:53 pm

damn that rules me out if I need a bigger boat!! or find some one that's got one!! Confused

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:15 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links