stratos1966

wojo

no car toppers neil...

They fear the cartoppers!!!

Run for the hills....it's the car toppers!

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:18 am

tommyboy

stratos1966

wojo

no car toppers neil...

They fear the cartoppers!!!

Run for the hills....it's the car toppers!

hahahahaaa!!

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 am

Nothing sucks more then to pull into the ramp in a $50k bass boat pull out with your 40k truck and to be beaten by a couple guys in a pond prowler on the roof of their ford taurus.

Just ask me Laughing

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:28 am

stratos1966

Nothing sucks more then to pull into the ramp in a $50k bass boat pull out with your 40k truck and to be beaten by a couple guys in a pond prowler on the roof of their ford taurus.

Just ask me Laughing

Yep thats sucks, not to mention that they fished the same sheltered cove all day back and forth on a 50yd stretch of shoreline to stay out of the wind while you ran end to end and all over creation trying to find fish

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:31 am

sinista

stratos1966

Just ask me Laughing

Yep thats sucks, not to mention that they fished the same sheltered cove all day back and forth on a 50yd stretch of shoreline to stay out of the wind while you ran end to end and all over creation trying to find fish

Last season my Bass Hunter was on the Ford Focus. That was awesome.

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:43 am

shawneramone

sinista

stratos1966

Just ask me Laughing

And missing 1 hubcap to boot!! Laughing

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:57 am

stratos1966

Just ask me Laughing

Sounds like a challenge!

FYI - My bass boat is only worth 8k and my 03 Ford with 130k is maybe 8k Sad

Neil - you know me.... I don't hide in any sheltered caves.

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:57 am

tommyboy

stratos1966

Just ask me Laughing

Sounds like a challenge!

I was talking about me in the last tourney. I was lucky enought to fish out of my friends 2010 Ranger and we got crushed by a cartopper. Hahahaha!!!

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:02 am

stratos1966

tommyboy

stratos1966

Just ask me Laughing

Sounds like a challenge!

I was talking about me in the last tourney. I was lucky enought to fish out of my friends 2010 Ranger and we got crushed by a cartopper. Hahahaha!!!

It's not the boat...it's the fisherman. Last time I checked the bass don't care about what your in. It happens to all of us.

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:05 am

shawneramone

sinista

stratos1966

Just ask me Laughing

that's me this year but on a honda accord (with 4 straps but no private driveway). what a hassle haha

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:52 am

tommyboy

stratos1966

Just ask me Laughing

Sounds like a challenge!

Nice Profile Picture (which I took in case you forgot) I fished my a** off that day and swore I had a chance, I remember hooking a last minute 3 lber that put me a little over 10lbs, raced back to the ramp only to have Dave tell me not to even bother weighing in because you had like 20 lbs!! That was the first time I fished against you, you asked me where the hazzards were and how best to get out back around the islands, then you POWER POLED all day on those isolated pads!!!...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, LMAO

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:46 pm

sinista

tommyboy

stratos1966

Just ask me Laughing

Sounds like a challenge!

Nice Profile Picture (which I took in case you forgot) I fished my a** off that day and swore I had a chance, I remember hooking a last minute 3 lber that put me a little over 10lbs, raced back to the ramp only to have Dave tell me not to even bother weighing in because you had like 20 lbs!! That was the first time I fished against you, you asked me where the hazzards were and how best to get out back around the islands, then you POWER POLED all day on those isolated pads!!!...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, LMAO

Sorry man...sometimes a plan goes together and when it does...YIPEEE!

Thanks for the photo Very Happy

And yeah it was my first time there.

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:37 pm

You have to watch out for those stealth machines they can really kill your day.Dave we will be joining you for some of your events maybe all.We will be at Sampsons for sure.

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:34 pm

ok ken...will be great to see you and all the Cold water Series teams at sampsons on 10/28...last year at this time was the first CBH event and it was at sampsons also...we had 6 boats that day....one year later?...methinks there will be more then 6 boats for sure!

Posted Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Coooooool!

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:12 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links