uuuuuuuuu

Last edited by stevelibs on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:58 am

i'm not sure what your questions is...but I hope this helps ya out MA Fish Finder members have caught a total of 14334 fish or approximately 2 miles 2720 feet 8.0499999999884 inches since site inception.

stevelibs

Ok, so Worcester is central MA. But where is central MAFF? Does anyone have the where with-all to get all the data off of the MAFF Map to determine the central mean of all those happy faces and boats showing where people fish? It could be kinda cool if Mr Overstrom could have some stats like this added to the standard map view....or maybe they are already there and I just haven't seen them yet?

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:09 am

[quote="riverrat82"]i'm not sure what your questions is...but I hope this helps ya out MA Fish Finder members have caught a total of 14334 fish or approximately 2 miles 2720 feet 8.0499999999884 inches since site inception.

Dave only your crazy a** would know the answer to a question like this!

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:54 pm

how do you come up with this s***?in order to measure distance you need to know length.i suppose you could average it out between 12 and 20 per fish.is worcester really central or is it springfield?keep em comin d.

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:24 pm

I just copied and pasted the stats that are right here on the website...I have no idea how they come up with it but those ARE the numbers...click "trips" and the stats are right there on your right mid way down the page...man...really?...I'm good ..but c'mon now...really guys?...really?

[quote="sinista"]
riverrat82

i'm not sure what your questions is...but I hope this helps ya out MA Fish Finder members have caught a total of 14334 fish or approximately 2 miles 2720 feet 8.0499999999884 inches since site inception.

Dave only your crazy a** would know the answer to a question like this!

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Worcester is central(almost dead center I think)Imagine...our fore-fathers were some VERY SMAHT DUDES...springfield is western ma ...I consider anything from Palmer ---over "western mass" I drove a sales route from worcester to springfield every day for years..."91" is western ma(runs through the heart of Springfield

khaskins

how do you come up with this s***?in order to measure distance you need to know length.i suppose you could average it out between 12 and 20 per fish.is worcester really central or is it springfield?keep em comin d.

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:29 pm

you know we're just bustin on ya.but we love your stuff.i wish i had the concentration that you do to come up with some of the things you do.maybe it just comes natural to you,but thats what makes the world different.we love ya d.l.o.l you need to get to an maff tourney this coming year(oh yeah)hahaha.bring those bikini girls with you and conduct the weigh in.no not you and the girls.the fish,hahaha.i'm sure we'll see you there sometime this year.i'll look forward to it.happy new year to ya.

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:38 pm

Oh I know...look at the original post...I STILL have NO IDEA what the hell his question even is...BUT these are the ONLY "stats" on the whole site hahahahaha...and I'm a bit of a wise guy so I pointed out the obvious..OH I'm IN ...'The Bitchy Banker' has so far not OPPOSED me buyin' the tracker 10 w/ my tax dough... ...hahahahahaha...maybe a slow and later start than most...but ..I can actually catch fish...when I'm not BLABBIN' You guys all have fishfinders and s*** like that...my extra power will go to getting my Fender 4x10's on board with me so I can rip the National Anthem IF I ever get lucky enough to win a tourney hahahaha

khaskins

you know we're just bustin on ya.but we love your stuff.i wish i had the concentration that you do to come up with some of the things you do.maybe it just comes natural to you,but thats what makes the world different.we love ya d.l.o.l you need to get to an maff tourney this coming year(oh yeah)hahaha.bring those bikini girls with you and conduct the weigh in.no not you and the girls.the fish,hahaha.i'm sure we'll see you there sometime this year.i'll look forward to it.happy new year to ya.

Posted Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:47 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links