The Car topper trail and a new write up for both trails have been posted to the main page. The big boat trail is to follow soon. Please look it over and lets have a great season. Looking forward to seeing familiar faces along with some new ones.

Posted Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:38 pm

looks good, solid work

Posted Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:56 pm

This is cool winter reading

Posted Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:43 pm

Although I don't speak freaky deaky Dutch

Sign Up: The sign up for each event will be posted the Sunday before the event at approximately 7pm It is your responsibility to sign up for any and all events you wish to fish, entry to events is on a first come first serve basis, each tournament will also have an “alternates” list you can add your name to in the event of cancelations. A post on the upcoming tournament thread with the words “YOUR TEAM NAME” “IS IN” is all that is required to participate.

Posted Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:47 pm

shawneramone

Although I don't speak freaky deaky Dutch

Sign Up: The sign up for each event will be posted the Sunday before the event at approximately 7pm It is your responsibility to sign up for any and all events you wish to fish, entry to events is on a first come first serve basis, each tournament will also have an “alternates” list you can add your name to in the event of cancelations. A post on the upcoming tournament thread with the words “YOUR TEAM NAME” “IS IN” is all that is required to participate.

yeah I saw that too. Don't know what happened. it did not look like that when i sent it to Dave O. Something got lost in translation or transmission or transportation

Posted Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:42 pm

Big boat trail is now posted as well

Posted Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:58 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links