Ok the end is near. We had almost 30 teams come out and compete this season. It all come to a finish next weekend Sept 29th at Glen Charlie in Wareham Ma.
10 teams have qualified for the TOC. They are as follows
STRATOS
LHPSND
HALO
BED BASS AND BEYOND
GIFTHORSE
ANGRY TURTLE
COOKIECUTTER
SINISTA
FISH FOR BASS
POUNDTOWN
Unlike in the past where you post up to be in, we already know who is in. So please post if you WILL NOT be attending so we know who’s coming and who is not. We already know LHPSND and SINISTA will not be there.
Everyone who qualified should have got a pm from me. Let me know if you did not.
We will be fishing from 7-3 unless that puts a hardship on any team. Just let me know.
Ramp is located at 75 Shangri-La Boulevard, Wareham, MA. Parking is across the street in the dirt lot.

* Don't forget there is a $10 launch fee.

Thanks and see everyone there!!!

Last edited by stratos1966 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:58 pm

F-ya! Let's get it on!

Posted Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:28 pm

bump

Posted Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:43 am

I hope all can make it except for the above mentioned.Great place to fish.I wish I could bring my big boat,haha.Remember there will still be an entry fee of $50 per team single or double plus the ramp fee.Our expectations of participation did not work out to make it a freebee.Funds will be added to the finals in each division.

Posted Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:56 pm

So I now have the combo for the lock at the ramp. My goal is to get there at or before 6am for a 7am launch. If you show up before then please wait for me to unlock the gate before attempting to launch.

Thanks

Posted Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Whats the launch fee?

Is there any water that is out of bounds (ie going up the river)?

Posted Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:42 am

biggz53

Whats the launch fee?

Is there any water that is out of bounds (ie going up the river)?

Launch fee is $10. If you can get to it without having to get out of your boat.... you can fish it

Posted Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:21 pm

Are you going to monitor the river Rich?lmfao.Bring the video cams and tape,hahahaha.

Posted Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:52 pm

He has minions for that

Posted Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:41 pm

I have statigicall placed trail cams all up and down the shores of Glen Charlie just to be sure there is no funny business.

Posted Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:35 pm

Can I get out to poo?hahahaha

Posted Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Ewwwwwwww, although that WOULD make a funny snapshot!

Posted Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:40 pm

rich are there any other tourney rules we should know about? (i.e. no Alabama rigs)

Posted Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:50 pm

fishermanmike

rich are there any other tourney rules we should know about? (i.e. no Alabama rigs)

I think that should go without saying unless only two of the baits on the rig have hooks since I think (?) that's the MA limit. (ops sorry not fishing this, so ignore this)

Posted Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:52 pm

The only rule is:

1.Stratos is always right
2. If you think he is wrong..... see rule #1

FISH ON!!!!

Posted Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:06 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links