Lets go!! Step up!!!! The seasons 1st cartopper event is this Sunday and we still don't have a full field. Do it!!!! You know you want to!!! Times a ticking Laughing

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:47 am

3 spots left. Forcast just changed to sunny and 60*. If you like money, you should fish this tourney!!!!

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Or in my case. If I like giving money away! lol

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:14 am

How long as the tourney's/what do I buy/get to make a livewell? I may drag the GF to be my partner. Gotta figure out if she wants to waste a sunday doing it

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:08 pm

You need at least a 56qt cooler. Walmart has them or Bj's. BPS sells the pumps. Here is one. http://www.basspro.com/Mayfair-Ice-Chest-Aerator/product/893/124062. There might be cheaper versions at Walmart or even at BPS. Thats just the one I found. Velcro the pump to the bottom and the hose to the sidewall above the waterline and a batteryand you are good to go. It's a 5 fish limit so you can fish alone or with a partner. The tourney is 7-2 on Sunday . Show up at 6 to drop your boat in and pay ect. I actually have an extra pump I could loan you. I just need to replace the spray bar. If you decide to enter let me know and I will bring the pump. let me know asap so I can fix the spray bar in time .I also have a 48q cooler you could use for the day as well. just let me know.

Last edited by stratos1966 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:31 pm

stratos1966

You need at least a 56qt cooler. Walmart has them or Bj's. BPS sells the pumps. Here is one. http://www.basspro.com/Mayfair-Ice-Chest-Aerator/product/893/124062. There might be cheaper versions at Walmart or even at BPS. Thats just the one I found. Velcro the pump to the bottom and the hose to the sidewall above the waterline and a batteryand you are good to go. It's a 5 fish limit so you can fish alone or with a partner. The tourney is 7-2 on Sunday . Show up at 6 to drop your boat in and pay ect. I actually have an extra pump I could loan you. I just need to replace the spray bar. If you decide to enter let me know and I will bring the pump. let me know asap so I can fix the spray bar in time.

It never ceases to amaze me how friendly and helpful people on this forum are. I can't wait to officially join the community on Sunday.

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Now you all know why I started these tourneys four years ago, the people that we fish with would literally give you the shirt off their backs.
I will be there with the remaining tshirts to pass out.
See you then

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Same reason why I came back to fish another season!

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:54 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

Now you all know why I started these tourneys four years ago, the people that we fish with would literally give you the shirt off their backs.
See you then

you know how to pick em brother. I've become a better fisherman since finding you guys and I love the friendly competition. Wasn't too happy to see Rich throw his hat in the ring finally. Gonna have to bring my A+ game and then some

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:59 pm

shawneramone

johnnybag-a-bass

See you then

you know how to pick em brother. I've become a better fisherman since finding you guys and I love the friendly competition. Wasn't too happy to see Rich throw his hat in the ring finally. Gonna have to bring my A+ game and then some

I would have a very healthy fear of Rich, he's a beast , not to mention one of the most friendly and knowledgeable guys I have met thus far. Now go easy on me Rich! Lmao

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:05 pm

sinista

shawneramone

johnnybag-a-bass

See you then

I would have a very healthy fear of Rich, he's a beast , not to mention one of the most friendly and knowledgeable guys I have met thus far. Now go easy on me Rich! Lmao

Is this where we get a room??? Just asking cause it sure feels like it Laughing

It's anyones event to win. Whoever figures them out best and gets the right bites will do well, then let the best men win!!

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:51 pm

stratos1966

sinista

shawneramone

johnnybag-a-bass

See you then

It's anyones event to win. Whoever figures them out best and gets the right bites will do well, then let the best men win!!

This means war!

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:06 am

sinista

stratos1966

sinista

shawneramone

johnnybag-a-bass

See you then

This means war!

it's getting steamy in here

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:51 am

Not going to be able too this weekend, I have to do stuff with the gf's family on Sunday. Good luck guys

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:12 am

2 More boats needed!!!!!

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:49 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links