Nice bass landed guys! All of you get A for effort...the conditions were definately raw. I'm also very surprised at the water temps there...Boone still had about 3 inches of ice on it in front of my launch. I may have to head towards the Cape soon to get my fish fix on! Let me know if you guys plan to get out again in the near future and congrats again on that March Fatty!

Posted Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:53 pm

bangbang

Damon and I met up with Shawn and Dunt at Billington Sea today for a 1v1 Beaver Fever Owners lunker tourney. It was a tough brisk day. The bites were few and far between, but I managed a nice fish on the 5th cast of the day. It was 4lbs 14oz and took lunker for the day. It was actually the only bass caught today. It was caught in 10' of water dragging a BFB black football jig with a little ugly otter trailer. The water temps ranged from 41-44 degrees.

It was nice seeing you guys down there!

now it looks like a 10lber

Is that from this year or last year? the water temp is really confusing me

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:26 am

sinista

bangbang

Damon and I met up with Shawn and Dunt at Billington Sea today for a 1v1 Beaver Fever Owners lunker tourney. It was a tough brisk day. The bites were few and far between, but I managed a nice fish on the 5th cast of the day. It was 4lbs 14oz and took lunker for the day. It was actually the only bass caught today. It was caught in 10' of water dragging a BFB black football jig with a little ugly otter trailer. The water temps ranged from 41-44 degrees.

It was nice seeing you guys down there!

now it looks like a 10lber

Is that from this year or last year? the water temp is really confusing me

It was this year. I had 41-42.5

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:29 am

Nice fish Dan. Hopefully it'll warm up so we can all get together before the start of the tourney season. Wink

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:31 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links