Been a long time since i have gotten out to fish in the past couple of months thinking i might ead to wachusett but then again i want to catch some fish. Anyone heading out tomorrow? Might head to a1 or chauncy. Hard to pick one but ill be out of the house at 5 so where ever my car brings me!!

Last bass i caught on my lunch break est 4.5-5 lbs caught it with a 7 inch power worm i cast out and let sit on the bottom while paying bills on the phone then saw my rod heading into the water

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Are you fishing shore cause if you are not many places to fish at A-1 dam still closed off and not many spots along shore that aren't over grown with vegetation right now.Chauncey a little slow last time I went over 2wks ago Muskie his brother and aem and I went to the Chu this past Sat Muskies bro got a 8.15 laker but that was all we got one other bite that place is tough this time of year.You live around Westboro?Let me know I will be glad to cast a line with yah always cool to have a witness to my fishing stories ha ha!

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:45 pm

yea shore fishing was planning on heading over towards the rail road tracks really not sure where I am going looking forward to fall time trout fishing. maybe ill just wait a little longer maybe try some spots for carp in the morning. ice season cant come quick enough for me

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Hey Bro glad to see your back We got a good Laker at Gate 8 Saturday It took a BIG kiva If you get some perch the Smallies should still be over there and I bet that the Boat Ramp is loaded with little yellow perch but i wouldnt fish the ramp untill September. Then it should be like the spring all over again Good luck in your travels BadLarry will meet ya to fish, he is alright!!!

Posted Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:38 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links