Thanks for the input guys! I am thinking I am going to buy the 39.95 kit that's up there. Comes with 18 total snake lures, 3 of each color. Kinda pricey for some molded rubber and plastic. But eh, worth a shot. I'll definitely post a review of them, once I get them and fish with them for a couple of days/weeks.

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:17 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

fish for bass, I would probably pay you well for one of those, one of my all time favorites when I was a kid, i'm not kidding i'll pony up like $30 if you'll part with one

I'm with you! I LOVED this snake bait back in my HS days. I used to fish Franklin Res growing up and I'd catch big bass on that stupid thing. I may have to place an order and see what happens.

Hummmmm can history repeat its self? Wink

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:06 pm

Ive used some of my buddy's snake lures from that commercial, theyre ok but there poorly made. Theyre really light and not quite as big as they look on tv. Plus if you feel like throwing it with a bait caster its a complete pain in the neck. I wouldnt buy them.

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:22 pm

I feel like a kid again, thank you Scott you f-n rule. i'll post a picture when i catch a 10lber, lol

Posted Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:15 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links