Hey guys,

I'll be spending a lot of time this summer in the Dennis Port area. Just wondering if anyone knows any good spots in that area for catching some nice bass. I know they stock trout in a lot of those ponds, but i've never had too much luck with trout.

Just by looking at a map, that area is loaded with ponds...just looking for some recommendations or maybe some good access points, since I mostly shore fish.

Thanks guys!!

btw, this weather blows Sad

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:43 pm

I have a cottage in Dennis and will be down for the 4th. I too am looking for some local spots. Where are all the D/Y anglers at?

Posted Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:06 am

I know there is small access right off the rail trail to a pond. If you drive down depot st north bound from upper county rd, you'll cross the rail trail. park car and walk east on the trail and you'll cross that small access. If i had a kayak or canoe I'd lunch it right there, but never caught anything at that access point, but a frog, lol.

edit: just checked google maps and its the northern access point of the West reservoir.

Posted Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Pull out the ol' map, and pick a place, lol, thats what I do when I'm there, you really can't go wrong as long as its not private property.

Posted Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:57 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links