blackgts2002

budwick

Damn, haven't found a club to join yet Richy Rich?

[url=http://www.cool-smileys.com/smiley-bangs-on-his-friends-head-lol]
[/url]

Easy Joe. It was not that funny. Don't be a nut swinger.

Posted Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Did I hurt your feelings Richard?

Posted Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:18 pm

budwick

Did I hurt your feelings Richard?

Nooooooooooooooo. In order to hurt my feelings i would have to care about what you think and say. Keep showing your true colors though!!

Posted Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Haven't helped anyone here, huh? Never donated to a father and son team that capsized from this site? Never took my time to pull over and help another boater in need of a tow in a tournament? Never stepped up to mAFF and help host and organize this system before? Wow, you give advice in fishing tips ... Ok... How many people have you pushed away from here though? Putting people down for " not the right size fish". Your a real piece of work Dick

Posted Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Tourney sign up sheet fellas. Take it outside

Posted Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:34 pm

draginbaits is in

Posted Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:37 pm

any boat is allowed right?

Posted Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:37 pm

kamilfishes

any boat is allowed right?

yes

Posted Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Huh ain't been here in 2 weeks I see much hasn't changed, ill see you guys at billington in April , I still have all kinds of stuff to buy to get the season off to a great start. Rich bring the sink, Kenny....I guess bring yourself, Lmao, we still need like a 6 foot PLASTIC TABLE, preferable with fold up legs, something with a little beef to it so we can set up the scale and have room for baskets and a place to write, that trying to find a tree to put the clip board up against and write is a dead issue. Make sure you all look for the SIGN UP, THEN SHOW UP WE ABOUT TO SHOW YOU GUYS WHAT RUNNING SMOOTH LIKE ICE CREAM ON A HOT DAY IS ALL ABOUT, LOL ,later

Posted Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:58 pm

well sadly draginbaits cant fish anymore

Posted Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:58 pm

I'm just about ready to go full tilt. I'll get the boat back from Damon this weekend. Then I'm gonna go practice backing down a ramp at Mystic until the ice is gone and then it's on!!! All my rods are ready. All my baits are ready.

Posted Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:04 pm

you said rods

Posted Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:41 pm

samf

you said rods

huh huh

ya

Posted Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:45 pm

samf

you said rods

WTF! Not you now! What is this world coming Tooo! Lmao

Posted Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:54 pm