Hello dear,
How are you feeling today and good health, i hope all is well with you, My name is Favour, i saw your profile today at njfishfinder.com and became intrested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email adresse, i will give you my pictures here is my email address ( favourtoure2012@yahoo.com ) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above.
Favour.
Please email me on ( favourtoure2012@yahoo.com ) for more explaination.

Laughing

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Yes I did. All I could think of was The Crying Game...

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:26 pm

I got the same message and being the new guy here I have to tell ya my first thought was oh boy here we go. Hahaha

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:22 pm

You guys must have more attractive fishing pictures than I do...No love from Favour out this way, haha.

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:45 pm

dammit Everyone wants Rich!!!! Look at me

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:53 pm

I got too. Thought it was some type Internet scam! DELETE!!

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Pffft ...I am better looking then the lot of ya..well cept maybe Volume..and I gots no lubs either..what gives man!

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:22 pm

blackstonecarp

Pffft ...I am better looking then the lot of ya..well cept maybe Volume..and I gots no lubs either..what gives man!

You may be good looking but you fish for the worlds ugliest fish Laughing

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:14 pm

same, not sure if they fell in love with my pumpkin or the 4-wheeler! lol.....

Posted Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:50 am

stratos1966

blackstonecarp

You may be good looking but you fish for the worlds ugliest fish Laughing

Bah....beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say..but your right, it is prolly why..I can't get no respect I tell ya!

Posted Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:26 am

Seems to me Favour11 is engaging is a different method of phishing Wink

I googled the e-mail address and this poster has cast a very wide net on other off beat message boards targeting various people.

I think this is called spear phishing. Report this user to Dave Ostrum the site admin so that he can follow up on this user's activity.

Posted Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:17 am

Phishing for fishermen. clever.

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:35 am

@Volume4130

More like ironic...

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am

I received a post very similar to this one about a week ago from some lady looking for a friendship it was very strange it had nothing to do with fishing and kinda creeped me out I didn't respond an deleted it Question WEIRD

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:31 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links