a super-windy day(which later turned into thunderstorms), I was the only one at the lake(Snipatuit Pond in Rochester, MA), and on my very first cast I got a decent one... a killer deal on the FIRST cast!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvn2tmDK3IM[/youtube]

I was using a 3/8oz white double-willow Bass Pro Shops Lazer Eye spinnerbait on 12# Vicious fluorocarbon line, on a BPS MegaCast baitcasting rod/reel combo.

Posted Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:22 pm

Nice,those are some bad conditons lol I gotta ask how you did after that because it seems everytime I catch a fish on the first cast,he's the last...I can not understand why that is but almost without fail .Maybe its a subconsious superstition that screws with me,lol,wierd

Posted Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:08 pm

bam

Nice,those are some bad conditons lol I gotta ask how you did after that because it seems everytime I catch a fish on the first cast,he's the last...I can not understand why that is but almost without fail .Maybe its a subconsious superstition that screws with me,lol,wierd

hehehe yup, he was the only one... but I did get another bite shortly thereafter in the same area on a jig, but I missed it. If the weather stayed as it was instead of steadily getting worse, I'd have stayed longer, but I headed back to the house less than an hour after I got there. Wind doesn't bother me, in fact, it usually helps with fishing(but not boat control!), but I'm not playing with lightning. No way. LOL

Posted Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:07 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links