jfish

haha just makin sure whats this pond like

Bring the crank baits

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:58 pm

We have a full field. Could use an alternate or 2.

Posted Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:17 am

Can you bring a bass boat and not drop the motor? Smile

Posted Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:00 am

tommyboy

Can you bring a bass boat and not drop the motor? Smile

Sorry Tom, no

Posted Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:03 am

So a car topper can show up at a big boat T bit someone willing to take their prop off to dis-able the motor can't fish a car topper? Confused

Just givin you a hard time Rich.... I'll rig my canoe

Posted Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:09 am

If you need directions.... Coming from the north or west 495s to 25s to exit #2. Rt 28. Left on depot street. left at lights onto 28,rt6. Ramp is 200 yards up on the right. look for brown public access sign. It comes up fast. If you do miss it you can take the right immediatley after that.... Ames Island rd.
Coming from the south... 25 N to exit 2. left off exit and then 1st right. Ramp is 200 yards up on right.
For GPS users put Ames Island road Wareham mass into the GPS and it will get you there.

Posted Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:16 am

Please add Happy Hookers as an alternate

Thx
Ed

Posted Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Bill and Peach would like to be put on the list for alternates.

Posted Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:25 am

So we have a full field AND 2 alternates. I know it goes without saying but, if anyone has to drop out for any reason, please post it in this thread so an alternate can be notified and we can keep a full field. Even if it is the day before.

Thanks

Posted Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:32 am

tunasty13

jfish

Bring the crank baits

Definitely, bring as many exposed hook baits as you possibly have, switch all your treble hooks to salt water sizes, plenty of open water here to fish

Posted Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:18 am

sinista

tunasty13

jfish

Bring the crank baits

Definitely, bring as many exposed hook baits as you possibly have, switch all your treble hooks to salt water sizes, plenty of open water here to fish

Is this the Mill Pond in Wareham, or somewhere else?

Posted Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:21 am

ejoy

sinista

tunasty13

jfish

Bring the crank baits

Weed factory

Posted Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:30 am

ejoy

sinista

tunasty13

jfish

Bring the crank baits

Yes Mill Pond In Wareham

Posted Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:07 am

I like Mill Pond with the weeds. If our trolling motor didn't s*** the bed, we'd of signed up for this one. I predict some big bags this Sunday from some of the teams.

Posted Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:13 pm

loududefishing and team papito are out went there yesterday got some good fish but killed the trolling motor weeds are so bad

Posted Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:24 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links