team halo will be there.

Posted Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:39 am

Smoke put in Chuck/LordLands and Meat/AngryMeat for Sunday as a team. See you all at Dudley

Posted Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:33 am

WHOA now theres a power team!

Posted Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:45 am

you can park a trailer at dudley,you just can't put it in the water.very sharp drop from the pavement.you can get it close enough to slide it off though.i usually take sunset rd. off rt.27 just north of rt.30

Posted Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:35 pm

you know if you guys can pull it off, you can do saturday, sunday looks to be another washout.

i know were all tough guys who can handle it, but it is better fishing on a nice day.
we have no permits for the car topper tourneys, so if you wanted to you could

Posted Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:45 am

johnnybag-a-bass

you know if you guys can pull it off, you can do saturday, sunday looks to be another washout.

i know were all tough guys who can handle it, but it is better fishing on a nice day.
we have no permits for the car topper tourneys, so if you wanted to you could

Pretty good suggestion there!!

Posted Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:16 pm

i can do that but can everyone else?

Posted Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:18 pm

I can't do Saturday. I'm working

Posted Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:41 pm

I can't do Saturday. I have other family commitments.
Saturday would be better for sure, but I did get my first limit when it was raining! Smile As long as its not down pouring or lighting, I can deal with the rain.

But, if the majority of teams can & want to do Saturday. I would sit this one out with no hard feelings.

Posted Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:21 pm

Weathermen are all saying rain is going to hold off til Sunday evening now so tourney should be dry.

I'd rather fish the slight or mostly overcast weather myself, but don't and won't know if i'll be able to go just yet either way.

Posted Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Saturday is a good thought, but Im not available. Only Sunday for me this weekend.

Posted Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:17 am

we are in

Posted Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Where are the Arrogance or Beaver Fever or Team Oprah or the other cartoppers at? Question Question Question Question

Posted Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:44 pm

sunday shouldn't be that bad.calling for later rain and t-showers.last week we never heard any thunder and it was forcasted.i don't care about rain only lightning.see you guys sunday.manchaug pics are up under find trips.it's the only spot i could find to add them in.if anyone knows a way better let me know.

Posted Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:03 pm

wish cabin fever could make it but i have another tournament tomorrow out in worcester. we'll make one of these.

Posted Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:13 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links