all i know it's $50 a boat

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Im going to stop at a few places tomorrow and see if I can find a float for my carb. If I can find one, we might be in. I havn't fished on my boat since chichuate...

Ill be up in Hudson tomorrow. Anyone from the surrounding areas know if any boat places that might have misc carb parts?

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Unfortunatly I would say let's keep it to two anglers per boat just to keep it fair, I'm sorry
Good luck with the boat, have you been to lake Boone?
Next to that general store up the road there's a new garage in there. But the place used to be a boat place, he might

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:51 pm

I've only been to boone for last years tourny and slept the ride up.
Now that I think of it. I have to drive straight back to Fall River anyways. So Ill just look around down here. Thanks though.

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:09 pm

sounds goods I figured thats what the answer would have been but I figured I would ask. im going to talk to the wife and see if she will let my out of the house lol

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:14 pm

got the approval from the boss. im in so you can add me to the list and I also might be looking for a partner but I wont know till saturday am so if anyone is interested let me know

Last edited by prov1 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:16 pm

awesome man can't wait. I think sam wants in, great angler and a great guy too.

what team name do you use?

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:28 pm

I have been going by team josh. I will send sam a message I think I know who you are talking about

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:16 pm

I have been going by team josh. I will send sam a message I think I know who you are talking about

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:00 pm

i had made plans not thinking i'd be in but josh probably has his usual partner in anyways.

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:52 pm

If your still looking for a partner I think I'd do a good job holding my own from the back of the boat. And my names Josh...

Posted Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:52 am

jcotier

If your still looking for a partner I think I'd do a good job holding my own from the back of the boat. And my names Josh...

What are the chances of team Josh having 2 Josh's? BAM!!

Posted Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:54 am

jcotier

lol as of now I have a partner but if something changes I will let you know.

Posted Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:25 am

Unfortunatly, team Hodah is going to have to miss this one as well. I know I have signed up for a couple and dropped out, but understand, I have a very medically fragile 8 year old who has unpredicatable runs @ MGH. We are in the midst of one of those runs now. Hopfully be in again soon.

Posted Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:18 pm

hey guys Hookers are out for sunday , boat is still in the shop.

Sorry

Ed

Posted Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:34 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links