uuuuuuuuuu

Last edited by stevelibs on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:02 pm

berkleegrad

OK then let's go with Stump Pond in Westborough. Looks like access is off of Mill Road.

So would you mind providing detailed direction for me. I am new up here and do not know my way around all the towns yet!

Thanks..

PJ

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:51 pm

ffffffffffff

Last edited by stevelibs on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:56 pm

Yes, the ramp is open now.

Should be plenty of parking across the street from the ramp.

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:11 pm

fffffffffffff

Last edited by stevelibs on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Popeye - You probably already know this, but from what I've read and seen here and at the above link where it says "..take care in navigating this section to avoid capsizing or damaging prop blades...", we should replace the word "prop blades" with "mirage drive fins/masts".[/quote]

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing, looks like we will have to keep our best foot forward if you know what I mean. lol

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:40 pm

fffffffffff

Last edited by stevelibs on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:46 pm

stevelibs

yup, fluttering the fins is probably a safe move here

Yea, definitely take care in navigating A1. Especially past the island.

The water level is pretty low right now so it's been "Stumpier" than usual.

If you don't paddle too fast it shouldn't be an issue but be prepared to run into timber.

Good luck to all!

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:09 pm

So if I punch in Mill Road in Westboro on the GPS I should find the ramp ? Shocked

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:26 pm

popeye

So if I punch in Mill Road in Westboro on the GPS I should find the ramp ? Shocked

Here is the ramp Popeye: http://goo.gl/maps/l2xow

You can't really miss it. It's just Rt 9 in Westborough, to Otis St, Left onto Fisher, then 2nd right onto Mill Rd. Obviously, there are other options depending on where you are coming from.

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:48 pm

jjbagoose

popeye

Here is the ramp Popeye: http://goo.gl/maps/l2xow

You can't really miss it. It's just Rt 9 in Westborough, to Otis St, Left onto Fisher, then 2nd right onto Mill Rd. Obviously, there are other options depending on where you are coming from.

sounds good, thank you

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:53 pm

five spots left boys, let's fill 'em up!

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Calling all kayaks calling all kayaks. There has got to be more yakers out there. Don't be shy step right up 5 spots to go

Posted Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:34 am

Keeping an eye on the weather for Saturday. Right now 50% chance of rain with scattered T-storms. Don't forget to bring your rain gear and be prepared to get off the water quickly if a storm is coming.

Still looking for 5 more to complete our lineup.

Posted Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:01 pm

I don't mind a little rain but lightning sucks, especially when your 6' 4" tall lol.

Posted Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:41 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links