This year will be the UBFL'S third season of running tourneys. Many of you have fished with us in the past and are familiar with how we operate. For those of you who arn't, we fish mostly metrowest ponds and lakes known for big fish. Last year we draw anywhere from 8-14 boats a tourney.

We are expanding this year to some south shore and cape lakes in respect to some of our regular south shore anglers. we also welcome the opportunity to compete on new bodies of water.

Five fish bags and big fish .......

We are advertising this year to bring in a few more quality teams who like to compete against other good fisherman.

Please contact me to be placed on our email list, for rules and regulations, or if you have any questions

April 17th - Farm Pond, Framingham 8-3
May 1st - White Hall, 7-2
May 11th –“Lunkers" “Big Fish Takes All” -Farm Pond – 5:30-8:30
May 15th - Peters Pond, 8-3
May 28th - Lake Maspanok (Saturday) 7-2
June 5th - Sudbury River 7-2
June 15th “Lunkers” Big Fish Takes All”-Lake Winthrop 5:30-8:30
June 18th - A-1 - (Saturday) 7-2
June 26th - Chauncey 7-2
July 10th - Knopps 7-2
July 13th –“ Lunkers” “Big Fish Takes All” - A-1 5:30-8:30
July 24th - Dudley Pond 7-2
August 7th - Lake Winthrop 2-9
August 17th –“Lunkers”“Big Fish Takes All”…Ashland Rez 5:30-8:30
August 21st – Norton Reservoir 7-2
September 11th - Glen Charley 8-3
September 18th – “Lunkers Bait and Tackle” “Big Fish Takes All
Lake White Hall…Time TBD
September 25th – Lake To Be Announced 8-3

TIGHT LINES!

Posted Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Weedman.......... I inboxed you my email addy. Please make sure I get on the list, this seems like an awesome schedule.

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:35 am

ya...we think its a good schedule...hitting the lakes at there best times .......we hope.

We added a few new lakes this year in respect to some of the guys from the south shore who fish with us regularly.

I'll make sure you get onto the mailing list and look forward to seeing you out there.

Tight lines....Rob

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:38 am

If you send me your email I'll send you the rules and add you into the system....

Posted Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:15 pm

rangerdanger

Wondering if you can up the entry fee to $40 or $50 to increase the payout ?

need a loan slumlord?

Posted Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:55 pm

weedman

ya...we think its a good schedule...hitting the lakes at there best times .......we hope.

We added a few new lakes this year in respect to some of the guys from the south shore who fish with us regularly.

I'll make sure you get onto the mailing list and look forward to seeing you out there.

Tight lines....Rob

What about us North shore guys? Can we get some love too? Laughing Looks like a nice tourney trail. Maybe you'll see Team Northshore in a few of them? Wink

Posted Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:28 pm

Im with Roger on this one, northshore better haha

Posted Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:43 am

Im with Roger on this one, northshore better haha

Posted Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:43 am

Will you allow big boats if only the trolling motor is used?

Posted Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:13 pm

rangerdanger

kenwood

Will you allow big boats if only the trolling motor is used?

I asked weedman that the other day and he said it was ok.

Schweet! =)

Posted Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:18 pm

yes big boats are allowed as long as you are under electric power only.

Yes, we would be open to bigger buy-ins. We will be considering a tourney mid to late summer with larger amounts involved.

North shore fisherman and lakes...... ......schedule is set for this year but we're open to fishing in your local waters anytime. The south shore guys I referred to fished with us all year......we prefer smaller places not infested with pleasure crafts...slop ponds...etc etc

Has to be able to handle 15 boats....Hope to see you at a few of ours this year

Posted Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:17 pm

can you fish just the ones you want to ? what is the commitment ? dues besides entry fees ?

Posted Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:00 pm

great - should be able to make a couple - i thought i saw something about a list or sign up ?

Posted Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:23 pm

Snow66........as I understand it, it's an email list...........inbox Weedman your email addy. You will get on the list, with the schedule and rules.

Posted Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:24 am

Hard to get in Fishing Mode looking out the window at the snow falling.........WTF??? 2 weeks to go for UBLF kickoff weekend extavaganza
as I understand it, there is no season long commitment, nor is there a sign up sheet. Show up and fish, how cool is that that? The list I had asked about was not a sign up list but a "schedule list " of places and dates.

Posted Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:42 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links