shawneramone

I've made some great friends partnering up.

Hey Kev; need some sunblock?

of course! i look forward to this sunny summer!

Posted Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:49 am

I don't know Kev, being newly married and all? You gonna be able to still get out? I'm just kidding bro, will be good to see you and everyone else hopefully sooner than later!

Posted Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:44 pm

Sorry guys I mixed up a date because of the permit.Quabog will be 6/15 on fathers day.For some reason it had an end date of 6/8 and an event date of 6/15.That's how I screwed it up.We do have a couple of months with 3 in a row,but that's all I could get with the water we fish.

Posted Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:56 pm

Well done Ken! The schedule looks great buddy! Looking forward to seeing you all in the Spring. As an ice angler....I'm even sick of this weather!

Posted Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Charles River Waltham is all set.Got the permit today.

Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:11 pm

Hello everyone
my friend just purcased a bass boat recently and we wanted to try the tournaments on here. I found the dates for this year but just wondering if someone had the rules and regulations or if they are posted on this site somewhere. thanks
happy fishing

Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:01 pm

on the homepage under the list of dates is all the details

Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:04 pm

lol right infront of my face. thanks

Posted Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:07 pm

Kicking ass Ken! Great job!!!

Posted Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:37 pm

Sign up will be posted the Sunday prior to the first Tourney at 7 p.m. Reply to the post that you are in.This will be on a first come basis with a couple of alternates listed in case of cancellation.
Unless posted next to the lake listed all tourney's will be a 15 boat limit.I ask that all be there and in the water by 6:30 for a 7:00 launch so all can sign in and draw launch numbers.If you have trouble on the road you can post on this sight or call or text me at 508-215-9606.
I don't think a penalty is necessary for a short fish,it will just be disallowed.You can request a courtesy measure instead.If you have more than one short then we have a problem.
I do think the late arrival should apply unless you have boat trouble and let someone know.1 pound per minute if not in sight of the ramp and no lines in the water.All weigh in times are 2:00 p.m.Sometimes people forget when they get into a bite after a long day with nothing happening.DISQUALIFICATION AFTER 10 MINUTES WITH NO NOTICE PAST WEIGH IN TIME.This is one I firmly believe in so I hope you all understand.
Dead fish is a 1/2 lb. penalty and cannot count as lunker.5 fish limit and 12"minimum length.NO LIVE BAIT!!!!!!
I hope this season is as good as some of the past and we see some old faces back in the mix.I took this over with that in mind of getting back to being fun not the bassmasters.

TIGHT LINES TO ALL AND SEE YOU IN APRIL!!!!!

Posted Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:44 pm

i hope they all fish randy howell's bridge spot in the classic.

Posted Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:02 pm

samf

i hope they all fish randy howell's bridge spot in the classic.

HUGH?What's that got to do with this?Are you on the right page Sam?

Posted Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:32 pm

you said you don't want them to be like the bassmasters. i hope they at least fish like that day he had and everyone's catching fish nonstop vs. being a wallum.

Posted Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:43 pm

khaskins

Charles River Waltham is all set.Got the permit today.

WOW I am surprised you got the Charles river permit they have been real tough to get in the past couple of years. Great place for all the frog guys.

I am still looking for somebody to fish with in the big boats or even car toppers.

Posted Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:45 pm

great schedule. looking forward.

Posted Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:28 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links