bassinbrooksy

grayrider16

Brilliant Brooksy! Good luck Saturday.

thanks! ive never got a laker before , hell ive only ever fished for them twice lol so im excited to hopefully catch my first and seeing as its wachusett res maybe ill be the luckiest boy in town and snag me a new record? hmmmm? yeah right in my dreams but you never know lol.

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:12 pm

^ lmfao!!!

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:59 pm

swill17

Went out for three hours today and all I got for my effort was two lure stuck in trees. I really need to stop lofting my casts :\

Tuff Sad better luck to u next time, we all have those days ,s*** sometimes ill go a month of no fish and losing lure after lure... its a test of your resolve to show that you truly love fishing you keep going out regardless lol

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:03 pm

How deep was the lake? Do u know approximate water temp?

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:27 am

grayrider16

When I fished the Merrimack/Concord rivers exclusively I always went ultralight and 6lb test line. Get a 4lb river smallie or a 5lb river largie and it gets interesting!

I agree with you, I fish for bass very often with lighter tackle; 5'-6" light rod, 15lb spiderwire stealth braid (6lb diameter), catching 4-5lb bass with that setup is awesome, and the braid lets me get into cover without much worry.

Posted Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:21 pm

ejoy

grayrider16

When I fished the Merrimack/Concord rivers exclusively I always went ultralight and 6lb test line. Get a 4lb river smallie or a 5lb river largie and it gets interesting!

I agree with you, I fish for bass very often with lighter tackle; 5'-6" light rod, 15lb spiderwire stealth braid (6lb diameter), catching 4-5lb bass with that setup is awesome, and the braid lets me get into cover without much worry.

Yuppers ^^^

Posted Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:58 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links