selling my boat and all extras. everything bought brand new in march ,im the first owner you will be the second.
riveted tracker 1236 john boat, motorguide varimax trolling motor w/bass pro shop 12 v deep cycle battery and charger (i will add the charger model when i get home ,dont know off the top of my head what kind) ,hummingbird 561 di sonar w/ trolling motor mounted transducer and independant 12 v brick style battery, charger also included for sonar battery, real tree camo pattern folding padded swivel seat w/7" height extension and mount to clamp onto john boat style bench seats,paddle ,15lb mushroom anchor,drift master trolling rod holder and a few other extras. as stated before everything bought brand spankin new in march and well taken care of, original paperwork/bill of sale and title and boat is registered in ma. $1200.00 no trailer i simply do not have enough time to get out in it enough to make it worth having but i plan on getting another a few years down the road when life isnt as hectic so im not desperate for money please dont try to low ball me, at this price im already taking a hit . great package deal with everything a first time boat owner could want or need looking for a caring home.

Last edited by bassinbrooksy on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:53 pm

pictures will be added this weekend when i have time

Posted Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Damn man that's a bummer. Someone is gonna score

Posted Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:19 am

Def get some pics up. If its what I'm looking for ill take

Posted Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:37 am

jcotier

Def get some pics up. If its what I'm looking for ill take

Sorry it took so long to reply my internet at the house has been down so I'm on my phone. Glad to see someone interested. I will take pics tomorrow morning. Of everything and post them up. Smile

Posted Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:17 pm

Last edited by bassinbrooksy on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:16 am

Motor is 45 lb thrust

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:23 am

Bump

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:19 am

packaged deal only? how much are you asking for the motor?

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Just realized I forgot to include a pic of the swivel chair and mount. Ill post that in the morning. Sam id like to sell all together cause I wont get as much as I want for it if I start piecing it out. I paid 260 plus tax for the motor so id hate to take less than 200 . As a package I'm already taking a ruffly 400 dollar hit and as pieces it will take me longer and more annoyance to find buyers for all the parts and when people buy pieces they are typically looking for a huge bargain that i simply cant afford to provide hope you understand.

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Ideally I would like to find a buyer for everything before I move but if I don't get as much as I want for it I will just take it to the new place with me and keep it for sale as anew boat owner package

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:34 pm

definitely understandable and no worries. just thought i'd ask.

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:22 pm

samf

definitely understandable and no worries. just thought i'd ask.

Thanks for asking Smile

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:43 pm

SOLD

Posted Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links