As far as I can see these are the qualifiers to fish Webster.We will launch from the state ramp not the town ramp.We have 8 boats that qualify.
Shaw
Halo
LHPSND
Duke Boys
Draginbaits
Dusty Ranger
Sinista
Bomba

If I have missed anyone let me know.There will still be an entry fee of $50 a boat with some extra added funds from the year.
If you can not attend please reply so we will know if we are waiting for you or not.

Posted Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:06 pm

YOU ARE CORRECT KEN, THESE ARE THE 8 TEAMS THAT QUALIFIED IN ORDER

1 SHAW 109.33 (11)
2 HALO 95.42 ( 9 )
3 LHPSND 80.05 (7)
4 DUKE BOYS 79.07 (5)
5 DRAGGINBAITS 60.16 (7)
6 DUSTY RANGER 50.93 (5)
7 SINISTA 49.73 ( 9 )
8 BOMBA 40.11 (5)

Posted Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:51 am

Been workin and waitin all season for this one

Posted Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:40 pm

To bad we didnt get to fish more on this trail we averaged more than 11 pound bags. Good luck to all and see ya next year.

Posted Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:37 pm

We need to know if all qualified teams are in.Please reply if you are not coming.8 teams qualify for Webster,they are listed above.We will launch from the state ramp,not the town ramp.$50 a boat and there is extra money to add in from funds collected this season.Hope to see you all.

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:39 pm

I'm fishing another T on Webster on the same day with a different partner so I won't be able to do it based on the rules I believe. If I can double dip let me know!

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:41 pm

lhpsnd

I'm fishing another T on Webster on the same day with a different partner so I won't be able to do it based on the rules I believe. If I can double dip let me know!

NO!!!!

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:46 pm

stratos1966

lhpsnd

NO!!!!

Ya DOUBLE NO we don't want you fishing with us anyway!

Posted Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:49 pm

sinista

stratos1966

lhpsnd

NO!!!!

That's it no limits Dootson I'm officially kickin you out of the club. Yours truly, jnotsobigun

Posted Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:26 pm

What club?Another guy using last names,hahaha.Hope to see you out there Joe.

Posted Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:55 pm

What ramp are we going to. The duke boys need directions!!

Posted Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:08 pm

tunasty13

Type in 95 lakeside ave webster mass into your gps and it will take you right to the ramp.

Otherwise 90 west to 395 south to exit 2.Take a right off the ramp onto Gore rd. Bear right onto lower gore rd. Follow that a mile or so and turn right onto lakeside ave. Follow lakeside ave to the ramp on your right

Posted Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:44 am

stratos1966

tunasty13

Type in 95 lakeside ave webster mass into your gps and it will take you right to the ramp.

Otherwise 90 west to 395 south to exit 2.Take a right off the ramp onto Gore rd. Bear right onto lower gore rd. Follow that a mile or so and turn right onto lakeside ave. Follow lakeside ave to the ramp on your right

thanks rich

Posted Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:12 am

lhpsnd

sinista

stratos1966

lhpsnd

NO!!!!

That's it no limits Dootson I'm officially kickin you out of the club. Yours truly, jnotsobigun

You can't kick me out ... I QUIT!! And I installed radio controlled explosives inside all your Reelz when I cleaned them be careful next time on the water you might just go BOOOOOM!!

Posted Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:47 pm

sinista

lhpsnd

sinista

stratos1966

lhpsnd

NO!!!!

You can't kick me out ... I QUIT!! And I installed radio controlled
explosives inside all your Reelz when I cleaned them be careful next time on the water you might just go BOOOOOM!!

Do you do shimano's? I have a couple sustains that need some love.

Posted Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:08 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links