When I got back from Myrtle Beach Sean and I decided to fish Lake Whitehall yesterday morning in the rain. Sean was throwing his new Pats perch and I swapped out my lucky Pats perch for a brand new Pats trout. The lake has both perch and is heavily stocked with trout in the spring. This would be the best place to settle the "which color is better" debate. I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story. If I were trying to decide to pick between the perch or trout, I'd buy both.

Posted Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:38 am

YOUZAH!

Posted Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:43 am

You guys doubled on swimbaits? So awesome!!!

Posted Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:04 am

shawneramone

Yup, it was one of those kind of mornings. The kicker was there was a third, larger, fish that followed Sean's fish to the boat. If I wasn't trying to photo, unhook, and release my fish we probably could have tripled up.

Posted Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:13 am

nice work. sounds like the swimbait bite was on yesterday at several places.

Posted Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:40 am

tunameltdown

shawneramone

Yup, it was one of those kind of mornings. The kicker was there was a third, larger, fish that followed Sean's fish to the boat. If I wasn't trying to photo, unhook, and release my fish we probably could have tripled up.

That's awesome. I struggled to put fish in the boat yesterday. Great job.

Posted Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:17 am

WOW!! Whitehall sure gave up some nice fish yesterday. That is a boat load of awesome fish. Nicely done guys!!

Posted Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:32 am

Well done. Wish I was out there yesterday. It was SCREAMING swimbaits

Posted Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:34 am

Now THOSE are some slobs!! Very nice job!

Posted Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:08 pm

Its good to see the swimbait bite is still hot at the Hall.

Posted Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Wow, some nice fish on swimbaits for sure. It being whitehall is even more surprising...

Posted Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Nice fish. I does someone get in contact with Pat to purchases some of his swimbaits? Seems like big gurls really like his baits.

Posted Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:45 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links