Any one down this area know anything about
Noquochoke Lake, is it fish able of shore? and where?

Posted Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:17 pm

Fished it once. Dark tea colored water. There are a couple of openings in the bushes and at the culvert where it touches Reed rd. there is alos some access at the opposite end by the dam. We covered the whole pond by boat and did fair. caught 8-10 bass, nothing big.

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:23 am

there's only really one spot to fish from shore there,like stratos said it's on reed road opposite the off ramp from 195 east, some wonderful homeowner decided to put up a fence in the water so you can't fish the other side anymore,the side closest to the 195 off ramp but there is a boat ramp on lakeside ave or st. that you can launch boats from, but it drops off quickly so launch your boat carefully. I've fished there a couple of times, mainlky caught 2 pounders and the like but I have seen a 3+ and 4+ pounder caught

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:27 pm

My son goes to school here in Freetown , and one of his 8th grade teacher told him about her husband catching fish
there so now got to find a place for to try out , Drove thru Reeds road and saw the water but didn't drive around the neighborhood. Had cars behind me so could not drive too slow. I did see where the people put there fence of the road . Drove by Cornell Pond but didn't see a sign that you couldn't fish ?
I was looking for Noquochoke Rd. but misted some how, on the map it look like there would have been a couple good spot's on the map. Going to have to go back for another ride with my GPS, How about
Copicut Reservoir any fishing or is that ban do to being a Reservoir?

Posted Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:43 pm

inkslinger

My son goes to school here in Freetown , and one of his 8th grade teacher told him about her husband catching fish
there so now got to find a place for to try out , Drove thru Reeds road and saw the water but didn't drive around the neighborhood. Had cars behind me so could not drive too slow. I did see where the people put there fence of the road . Drove by Cornell Pond but didn't see a sign that you couldn't fish ?
I was looking for Noquochoke Rd. but misted some how, on the map it look like there would have been a couple good spot's on the map. Going to have to go back for another ride with my GPS, How about
Copicut Reservoir any fishing or is that ban do to being a Reservoir?

you can fish copicut reservoir, but there's 2 places there that you can't, off of the dam, and the spillway. there's a couple of parking areas that you can park and walk the trails to different fishing spots, but I've never caught anything bigger than 2 lbs there. have you tried pocksha and great quitticas on long point road on the lakeville/middleboro line?

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Yes fish there a couple of times only caught a 2lb bass on the bridge one time only never have any luck , use spinier bait's and mepp's . I have better luck Snipatuit on Neck Rd. and New Bedford Reservoir on the North side of Lake St.

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:57 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links