any infos - anyone there recently ?

- water level?
- weed situation ?
- species in there ?

every little bit helps

TY

Posted Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Last time I was there the weeds were thick along the shorelines. Thats where we found the fish so bring heavy line and heavy weights. The middle of the pond is open Swimbaits work well in the open water.

Posted Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:22 pm

If you come of rt495 ,on the left before Home Plate restaurant on the right on Bay St. there is a Big Rock you can fish there if you have a car park facing toward rt495 , if you have a truck you drive into the area. Couple of months I've caught a 2lb bass and pickerel on a swim bait , there is also black crappies you can catch with live bait. Been weedy since they rebuilt the bridge just past Home Plate restaurant . There is a back road you can fish off a bridge and cast both sides , that road is on the second left road past over the bridge , Take a left just before the Liquor Store on the right , just follow the road slowly it has a lot of wines you will come up to the bridge and park on the left side on the other side of the bridge , might be low on water and weedy because of the new bridge on Bay St. I think they are adding a Dam to control the water flow going into Taunton. I like using Frogs with braid line on both sides of the lake.

Posted Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:27 pm

kool - i have a boat so i hope i can get some froggin going
any infos on the ramp ?

ty all

Posted Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:54 am

Boat ramp is on Bay st. It will be on your left after you pass Watson State park. Concrete slab with tons of parking.

Posted Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:23 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links