Hello all. Im selling my Old Town Dirigo 106 Kayak because I simply don't use it enough and need cash for school. It is in excellent working condition. It has some scratches on the bottom of it from lugging it across brush by myself but nothing that will effect its use. It retails at $600 and is orange. I am missing the top to the front compartment that stores your cell phone or keys.

http://www.overtons.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Old-Town-Dirigo-106-Kayak&i=437359&r=view&aID=606A3&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlebase&s_kwcid=googlepla&cvsfa=2587&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=343337333539&cID=SHOPPING_437359

The Kayak also comes with a paddle that breaks down into two convenient pieces to travel with. If interested I am also selling the roof rack that I use with it for my Honda Accord. It is a Yakima Roof Rack w/ the Stretch Kit and retails at over $500 itself w/ all accessories. The rook rack is already assembled and will fit on any and all cars because of the stretch kit. I would like to sell all pieces together for $600 but am willing to accept offers. Want to sell quickly, $1000 value for very cheap! Sorry for taking up your time.

Posted Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:10 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links