The Paralyzed Veterans of America are having their Northeast Tournament in a couple of weeks. Many of these folks are Non-Boaters and count on local rides. I signed up for $50 and am happy to help these Heroes. They are looking for more Boaters and Ground Support. The contact is Alan Earl 703-462-0504. The deal is that you guide for the Saturday session and team up for the Sunday session. They will pay for your gas and lunch. Hope to see some local folks turn out to help.

Grampa

Posted Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:45 am

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y401/grampa1114/PVA001_zps14b98271.jpg
So after fishing with these Vets and seeing the drive that keeps them going...they've got me hooked for any future events in the Northeast. What an awesome group of quality fishermen to be around. A highly recommended experience.

Posted Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:52 am

You're the man Grampa!! Outstanding that you gave your time to help these fine men and women that that were seriously injured protecting our country and freedoms. Great cause and glad to hear you had some fun along the way. Keep us posted on any opportunities to participate next year.

Posted Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Same here i was disapointed when i saw your first posting and not being able to help out with my bass rig having a broken foot in two places,I had a friend take me out fishin in my rig he was the captin and what a awesome time we had!!i'm all in next year!!!

Posted Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Sorry to hear about your foot Mark...Heal up for next year. This was an experience that should not be missed.

Posted Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:46 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links