I think everyone drove half across the lake to checkout neils hot girl in the rain. There seemed to be a crowd around him once the rain hit. haha that was the talk at the way-in wish he coulda been there he would have got a good chuckle. Good day of fishing see you guys at the next one

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:46 am

jfish

I think everyone drove half across the lake to checkout neils hot girl in the rain. There seemed to be a crowd around him once the rain hit. haha that was the talk at the way-in wish he coulda been there he would have got a good chuckle. Good day of fishing see you guys at the next one

lmao thanks for the compliment, I'll be sure to let her know we had a great time we laughed our asses off most of the day, neither one of us have a filter and the s*** that comes out of our mouths is generally less than appropriate.

Gotta thank God for her, she great, and she loves to do what I do. and if all else fails I can make out with my partner, which is one up on you guys! Wait..Some of you guys are a little funny now that I think about it, maybe you make out with your partner too?? LMFAO

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:56 am

I make out with the fish

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:13 am

How does your wife feel about that?

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:55 am

You tellin?

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:00 am

Shawn makes out with himself,hahahaha

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:30 pm

khaskins

Shawn makes out with himself,hahahaha

with how much he loves himself are you surprised, LOL! Very Happy

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:37 pm

jfish

that's some funny sh*t haha. she must be the one for you neil if she's getting up that early to go fishing.

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:25 pm

sinista

jfish

lmao thanks for the compliment, I'll be sure to let her know we had a great time we laughed our asses off most of the day, neither one of us have a filter and the s*** that comes out of our mouths is generally less than appropriate.

Gotta thank God for her, she great, and she loves to do what I do. and if all else fails I can make out with my partner, which is one up on you guys! Wait..Some of you guys are a little funny now that I think about it, maybe you make out with your partner too?? LMFAO

Glad you're in a happy & better mindset now Neil and everything worked out! It usually does in the long run.

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Thank you everyone she really enjoys the time on the water too unfortunately I think next Sunday will be the last for her this year her new job requires her to work sundays

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:01 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links